CMS and Hoskins

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I watched this game at the Withdean today and Hoskins especially looked very sharp and bang up for it and scored with a nice curled shot into the top right hand corner after a strong run in from the left wing. I appreciate it was a development game but he looks ready to be in the first team, CMS wasn't far behind I might add. Good to see

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Judging on how he looked today he will be in the squad im sure of it (assuming he got through it unharmed)

He travelled with the team to Bolton but didn't make the 18 in the end. Ahead of Rodriguez ?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
He travelled with the team to Bolton but didn't make the 18 in the end. Ahead of Rodriguez ?

Seems to be a straight toss up between them doesn't it?

Personally I'd go with Hoskins, although he's barely played he still feels more like 'our' player, and importantly he has experience of the English game. Accordingly we should make the most of him.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Welcome aboard. It's a good little gym.

Sorry all to take this very off topic... But tempted to join myself - what is it like at peak times? Mega busy? Is it full of posers or fatties like me?

Lastly how much do you pay a month? Don't want to run the gauntlet of the sales guys but obviously if you don't want to answer this then i realise it is a rude question!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sorry all to take this very off topic... But tempted to join myself - what is it like at peak times? Mega busy? Is it full of posers or fatties like me?

Lastly how much do you pay a month? Don't want to run the gauntlet of the sales guys but obviously if you don't want to answer this then i realise it is a rude question!!

I'm quite lucky in that I leave work at four, so I was in the gym by 1630 last night and managed to fit in a decent hour before it got very busy. The weekends seem to be quite quiet from past experience.

It's quite a broad mix from what I can see. Some serious bodybuilders, quite a few very young people, older professionals and all sorts of shapes. Fatties wise, Michael Yardy trains there :jester:

I pay £40 a month which is a corporate membership as I am employed by WSCC. That gives me access to gym, all classes, King Alfred, Prince Regent, Moulsecoomb and one other. Curiously, they didn't ask me for proof that I was employed by them .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports