Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS 2nd Goal......best I've ever seen

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
In 29 years as a supporter, I cannot remember seeing a Brighton player score a more spectacular goal. :ohmy::drool

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gary Nelson away to Brentford is my all time favorite.

Macca is up there though and so to is Stuart Munday's cracker

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Is there a video of it or are we just going to have to wait until the FLS to see it.

i've posted this in 3 other threads, but.... why not post it again :lolol:

2yyg.gif

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Gary Nelson away to Brentford is my all time favorite.

Macca is up there though and so to is Stuart Munday's cracker
My favorite too, i have never been in a more "excited crowd" Never seen it on film, ever. Anyone have any footage of that Brentford game? Long time before phones,video ect.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There has never been footage for that goal. The bloody tv cameras missed it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If Rooney or Torres did it, it would be hyped to exhaustion for weeks.

Fantastic execution by CMS; I didn't think he had that type of goal in his locker.
He's come back from his Summer break with a determination to improve his game and make the Albion move work for him.

Feb 14, 2010
How about Gotsmanov taking it past about 5 players before sticking it in the net after none of them got near him? Gotsmanov is the best player I have ever seen at Brighton, and by a country mile.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
Wow that is a cracker, especially good that he got a good connection when another albion player and a Burnley defender are so close...

I agree with algie though, Garry Nelson goal at Brentford is the best "live" Albion goal I have ever seen....was similar to Giggs's goal against
Arsenal. except it was down he left wing and he hit it from the edge of the penalty area into the top left-hand corner (if memory serves me
correctly)...the game itself was pretty poor. I have always thought that Nelson thought "sod, this, I'm gonna do something special to light
this game up".. shame, have never heard of anyone captured it on video.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Can only do his confidence the power of good, fingers crossed we start to see the goal scoring machine that made us part 2.5m for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here