Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C'mon West stand!

bubbaseagull

Nov 28, 2012
Hove
Match In match out, It seems as If most of the time I am the only one In the west Lower which gives a "Were the West stand Were the West stand Were the West stand Brighton boys!" Response to the North stand, c'mon lets give them some competition tomorrow West stand Brighton boys!"w...:albion2: :ascarf: Bha till I die

Jan 30, 2008
Match In match out, It seems as If most of the time I am the only one In the west Lower which gives a "Were the West stand Were the West stand Were the West stand Brighton boys!" Response to the North stand, c'mon lets give them some competition tomorrow West stand Brighton boys!"w...:albion2: :ascarf: Bha till I die
can't say i've noticed :tosser:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Crap song innit!

start a proper song!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Do you wear a puffa jacket by any chance???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The thing is at every club you obviously have people that like to celebrate in different ways,
some just clap, some will join in the odd song, some will just swear and shout the whole time and others
will sing their hearts out, not everyone is a chanter or singer.
When we walked into that pub at opposite Charlton station the other week the first thing we did was started a song off,
98% joined in straightaway the other 2% looked really sheepish and had there hands on there mouths as if to say
"oh not sure about this i might become really embarrassed" which is really up to them !!
So maybe thats what it is a lot of kids in that stand too and elderly ive noticed so they might not want to or just plain can't.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anything with 'boys' in the lyrics is outmoded and sexist which is why no one sings it. 14,302 Amex regulars are female didn't you know?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sweet Mary Mungo and Midge.

What the fook is wrong with this forum, over the last few days.

Murray
Barber
&
Stand belittling.

That's it, where the freaking creative thinking.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Seated fans do not sing watch some premier league games,that is why we must fight for safe standing

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

i have got so many old people round me in the west stand lower who are so boring

They've probably been supporting the Albion all their life - standing and sitting in the pissing rain at the Goldstone & Withdean - all they want to do is go and watch their team and not have to put up with a twat like you.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here