Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C'mon Fulham V QPR

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
QPR were shite but Fulham were very good. Kit Symons has put together a very good side.
You're spot on about a good side, but I'm not sure how much Kit Symons had to do with putting it together. We've got some topnotch background people there who put together an excellent transfer window. It was the first time for 2 seasons that I've seen us play like that for 90 minutes. We missed some easier chances than the ones we scored from - 6-0 would have been realistic. I think the Rs had 2 lame shots on target. I'm gobsmacked that they're so high up the table. 3 points tomorrow night against Wolves will mean we're sniffing at the play-off zone's arse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Four days later:

Fulham 0 Wolves 3

:lolol:

Now I'm really confused.
Fulham have comfortably been beaten by Wolves, who 442 said were the eventual division winners but NSC says are shithouse, even though they've just beaten a team getting it's shit together.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Now I'm really confused.
Fulham have comfortably been beaten by Wolves, who 442 said were the eventual division winners but NSC says are shithouse, even though they've just beaten a team getting it's shit together.

The goons that had us finishing 22nd?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now I'm really confused.

Worth noting Fulham were down to ten early. Seems a good result for us although time will tell...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The goons that had us finishing 22nd?
23rd :facepalm:
Worth noting Fulham were down to ten early. Seems a good result for us although time will tell...
The point is, and the joy of the Championship is that's an impossible call.

What does a good squad + Kit Symons = ?
How about a newly bought club + a transfer window = ?
Or a solid team + apparently close to £10m ready to spend = ? (granted that's unlikely to be 23rd)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here