Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clutch of trialllists

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Who are the clutch of triallists mentioned in the morning's argus, ahead of the Colchester game?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do we not pay triallists? I'm guessing not, so no signings until a couple of days before Rotherham :rolleyes:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Whats going on with our signings? Are we taking on any of Bakayoko,Williams and/or Marum, and whats goingon with Brittain? For the love of god does anybody out there know?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Les Biehn said:
Whats going on with our signings? Are we taking on any of Bakayoko,Williams and/or Marum, and whats goingon with Brittain? For the love of god does anybody out there know?
None were at training yesterday apparently... But it could be a simple case of the training wasn't for triallists, hopefully so as I want us to sign Zoumana.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Trigger said:
None were at training yesterday apparently... But it could be a simple case of the training wasn't for triallists, hopefully so as I want us to sign Zoumana.

so do i - i just know he will go onto become an albion hero

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Or that they have had a good look at him in France so do not see the point of playing him in this game as they tie up terms...
Fingers crossed, can't let that one go when you see what other options we have at left back, it would be a ridiculous decision.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Is Marum still here? Williams? That Hungarian fella?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Why don't we just go out and sign a couple of players we don't have to f**k about giving trials to? Can't be that hard can it? other clubs do it! :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here