Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clueless today

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Losing Crofts, in particular, not to mention LuaLua, Bridcutt and Barnes, is massive. We were a very weakened side today, completely understandable result. Wasn't really holding out much hope of us getting anything.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My only criticism today was that the changes Oscar made simply didn't work, we looked better before them, but heyho you win some you lose some!

Didn't really have many options though did he. Solly March gave us a bit more energy (Orlandi was knackered when he came off), and it was worth throwing Obika to give Leo some much needed support.

I didn't have much hope about today either once KLL had been ruled out.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
We weren't lacklustre. We were undermanned thanks to a few key players missing from the spine of our team, but by jingo we give almost our all. We need new heads though. At least we have close to a fortnight to bag them now.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Yeah the MASSIVE amount of loses away form home this season. ALL THREE of them. :FFSPuncheon

Think you missed the point what wsd actually made - not re losses but becoming more attacking aeay from home when games are for the taking.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Not an a ounce of ambition to win that game today particularly in the second half.

Why we continue with Ulloa up top on his own feeding off scraps is beyond me. Let's be honest Derby were pretty ordinary today and were there for the taking.

I accept we are blighted with injuries and lacked pace today but that was so typical of how we set up away from home (and have done for over two years now).

I don't particularly have any animosity towards Garcia but wasn't he billed as a more attacking version of Poyet? I'd like to see more evidence of this away from home.

We missed out on automatic promotion last season for one reason and one reason only. Too many draws (17 I believe). Where's the value in that. Take a risk/gamble. You might drop a point here and there but surely there's more sense in going for all three points in the long run.

I can accept losing but what I can't accept is the manner in which we often do away from home.

Disappointing

Spot on - could not have summed it up better - exactly what i was saying walking away from not only todays aeay game - but nearly all of them.

Far too safe.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Spot on - could not have summed it up better - exactly what i was saying walking away from not only todays aeay game - but nearly all of them.

Far too safe.

Maybe we still have a fare way to go before Oscar is fully satisfied with the team he puts out and plays that way because he thinks the present personnel are not quite good enough to attack from the off

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Not an a ounce of ambition to win that game today particularly in the second half.

Why we continue with Ulloa up top on his own feeding off scraps is beyond me. Let's be honest Derby were pretty ordinary today and were there for the taking.

I accept we are blighted with injuries and lacked pace today but that was so typical of how we set up away from home (and have done for over two years now).

I don't particularly have any animosity towards Garcia but wasn't he billed as a more attacking version of Poyet? I'd like to see more evidence of this away from home.

We missed out on automatic promotion last season for one reason and one reason only. Too many draws (17 I believe). Where's the value in that. Take a risk/gamble. You might drop a point here and there but surely there's more sense in going for all three points in the long run.

I can accept losing but what I can't accept is the manner in which we often do away from home.

Disappointing

Far too safe.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So Crofts is out Ulloa is not interested. Who is going to score the goals?

I'm sure Ulloa is interested. He was just isolated and fouled a lot today. There wasn't a single cross put in that he could have got on the end of in 90 minutes.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I watched it on a stream and I was quite impressed with the way we took the game to them.
OK we lost and yes I'm gutted but we definitely gave them a run for their money.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really do think that where a player fails to perform to an appropriate standard, they should have their wages docked. Some of the performances we have seen today were woeful.

Did you go today?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I thought JFC was too lightweight in the middle today , kept getting robbed of the ball. Would have preferred Kemy to have started instead.
Having said that he was pony when he came on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here