Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clueless, Hopeless and Humiliated...Make the #*%$&#@ change Tony

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Clueless, Hopeless and Humiliated...Make the #*%$&#@ change Tony

You forgot to mention that Hyypia couldn't manage a good s**t!!!! We are a F**king laughing stock!! Wake up Bloom you moron!!:wrong::facepalm:

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Did anyone with half a brain cell, think we would get something today??? That's how low we have sunk, it's disgusting quite frankly. Not the fact we are losing, the fact everyone knew we would lose.

Spot on! - was always on the cards - massive 6 pointer on Friday - if Sami isnt sacked today then surely its all on Friday night

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Up here watching the game and it's shocking , why bring tex into squad when he clearly isn't fit. Gardner and kfc are useless . To be honest stockdale didn't have a chance on the three goals so far ... Would love to see sammi the clowns half time talk, I think he will just sit there with arms folded for 15 mins whilst the Welsh wizard waffles on . How many more in the 2nd half boys?

Surely he has to go tonight along with jones and Burke !!!!
Christmas circus job going at Hyde park

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Berk can be blamed as can the other muppets but ultimately it is Blooms call, I reckon he is looking at this as a matter of pride, it means he has to admit he was wrong, again, and his massive ego won't allow that.
In the meantime we are going down, this is a total shambles, remember last time we had an owner who didn't seem to care and was interested only in his ego and money.
I will always be eternally grateful for the stadium, but that doesn't make him immune from criticism, he has made a wrong decision and should put it right, unless of course, he is asset stripping getting ready to sell.
Who knows, I certainly don't, but what I do know is we are totally stuffed with the clueless Welsh Finn in charge of our team

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Berk can be blamed as can the other muppets but ultimately it is Blooms call, I reckon he is looking at this as a matter of pride, it means he has to admit he was wrong, again, and his massive ego won't allow that.
In the meantime we are going down, this is a total shambles, remember last time we had an owner who didn't seem to care and was interested only in his ego and money.
I will always be eternally grateful for the stadium, but that doesn't make him immune from criticism, he has made a wrong decision and should put it right, unless of course, he is asset stripping getting ready to sell.
Who knows, I certainly don't, but what I do know is we are totally stuffed with the clueless Welsh Finn in charge of our team

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
What's the betting if Bloom has to back down and sack hyypia he gives us Nathan jones as manager?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What's the betting if Bloom has to back down and sack hyypia he gives us Nathan jones as manager?

To be honest on a caretaker basis and see how he does I wouldn't have a problem with that

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Did anyone with half a brain cell, think we would get something today??? That's how low we have sunk, it's disgusting quite frankly. Not the fact we are losing, the fact everyone knew we would lose.

We lost 4 times to Derby last season and the squad we had last season that is held up as an example of the good old days and used to say that the current squad is a pale imitation of.

Derby have a good squad, excellent manager (despite what you'd read on NSC about him being poor) and are having a good season so no it wasn't ever likely that we would get a result from the match today

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
If Sami's management was a dog, the poor beast would have been taken to the vet for the last time by now.

Sami, it's time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here