Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs Policy on Swapping Tickets?

kip

Aug 2, 2011
I am swapping 2 coventry tickets for 2 Barnsley tickets with a member on nsc. The only problem is I get my games put straight onto my smart card so I would have to have my card returned to me afterwards and I need my card for the England game so the other member will have to trust me to give them the tickets after I have already been to the Barnsley game. If I went into the club shop and asked them to give me some paper tickets instead so I can do a straight swap, would they be ok with this or do they not like you exchanging tickets?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I am swapping 2 coventry tickets for 2 Barnsley tickets with a member on nsc. The only problem is I get my games put straight onto my smart card so I would have to have my card returned to me afterwards and I need my card for the England game so the other member will have to trust me to give them the tickets after I have already been to the Barnsley game. If I went into the club shop and asked them to give me some paper tickets instead so I can do a straight swap, would they be ok with this or do they not like you exchanging tickets?

I went into the Amex office before the last game, and explained that because I can't go tonight, I wanted a paper ticket to post to my nephew. No problem, no queries.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I got a paper ticket for the Liverpool game because the online payment transaction crashed before the Confirmation page and I didn't trust it had got as far as putting it on my ST before it crashed. Again, no problem, no queries.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I went into the Amex office before the last game, and explained that because I can't go tonight, I wanted a paper ticket to post to my nephew. No problem, no queries.

Exactly the same as me. You won't have a problem, just ask nicely!,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here