Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubbing in brighton this weekend?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Only ever been to event before, and going down there this weekend. i found event okay..

where would you advise for fri and sat night? prices? music? - like pretty much anything!

cheers

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Only ever been to event before, and going down there this weekend. i found event okay..

where would you advise for fri and sat night? prices? music? - like pretty much anything!

cheers

Avoid Tru, try bars instead of clubs. West street or the marina make a good night out. The laines also has some good places. the Font and firkin the bath arms Etc.

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Well no, concord can be pretty hardcore on saturdays...........

stompaphunk @ audio, the ONLY place to go on saturday night

In the absence of the great Event (RIP) Brighton is now painfully shit at weekends.

I'd go with the Beach or Honey, you may like Tru but I personally can't stand the place. You could just stay in the Walkabout late, not a bad vibe in there with the big dancefloor etc

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pussycat Club at the Zap on Saturday so all things house / electro, last one before Zap shuts for its refit too so should be rammed.

Guy Ornadel at Honey Club should be usual Honey goodness.

Round it off with De Puta Madre at the Funky Buddha Lounge, 3am ish till 8am i think?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I used to think Brighton was quite a good night out.....

Until I moved to Manchester..and realised what going out was all about.....:whisky:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The absence of the Event improves Brighton immeasurably. Unless you're fifteen years old.

I hadn't been since 2002, but Friday nights were actually pretty good.. much older crowd and much better muisc

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

cheers

Go north about 50 miles, you'll have a much better night :thumbsup: :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here