Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club website

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Never used it before, don't use it now.

E-top up isn't within the site so I have no reason to go anywhere near it. Anything else I need I can get elsewhere.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Who is to blame for replacing the original website with this absolute load of tripe. Where is the contact list of how to contact anybody at the club ether by phone or email. Can the ticket office be contacted with a a query if so how what are the contact details as I need to contact them today urgently.
Ring 0844 327 1901. That is reasonably easy to find under the drop down menu under Tickets.

The Football League is responsible for the club website (and the other club's websites) and I believe the contract is until 2017. Our club was one of the last to change over as they didn't like it either, but have no choice due to the contract.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ring 0844 327 1901. That is reasonably easy to find under the drop down menu under Tickets.

The Football League is responsible for the club website (and the other club's websites) and I believe the contract is until 2017. Our club was one of the last to change over as they didn't like it either, but have no choice due to the contract.

Football League Interactive, a wholly owned subsidiary of the FL "FLi the digital arm of The Football League" are responsible for it.

It was conceived and designed by Multi-Channel Marketing: Internet, Business, Brand Advertising, Strategy | SapientNitro

and it is not liked particularly SapientNitro One Foot In The Game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would it be of any use a concerted effort by ALL supporters of clubs to contact the FL and complain about it even perhaps an e petition if other fans don't like it. I don't know how to start such a petition but as a thought could an independent person or site such as NSC start an unofficial club site with the club, if agreeable, supplying the info, or would the club be in breach of contract..

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Who is to blame for replacing the original website with this absolute load of tripe. Where is the contact list of how to contact anybody at the club ether by phone or email. Can the ticket office be contacted with a a query if so how what are the contact details as I need to contact them today urgently.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page click on The Amex and it will bring up the Contact us link, if you ignore the bulk of the site and use the site map at the bottom its OK to navigate no worst than before. That said I agree that the site in general is aweful at best, I am guessing it was designed by primary school children who kept arguing and the teacher just said stick everything on to please them all.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I cannot think of a worse website anywhere. It is impossible to use on a mobile and very nearly impossible to find anything on a computer. I don't use it at all now.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I cannot think of a worse website anywhere. It is impossible to use on a mobile and very nearly impossible to find anything on a computer. I don't use it at all now.

Anyone else also having problems with Seagulls World thru the new site. At £34.99 a year thinking of giving it a miss this year. I have found it absolute crap since the new site opened. Takes ages to load items and some can't get into at all.
:(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anyone else also having problems with Seagulls World thru the new site. At £34.99 a year thinking of giving it a miss this year. I have found it absolute crap since the new site opened. Takes ages to load items and some can't get into at all.
:(

No, none at all. How are you viewing it, via a pc, ipad or phone, and what browser are you using?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Worth pointing out that (I think) world and the main site are run by completely different companies. Although I have complained about World extensively in the past (with a few free subscriptions as a result) I have continued to use it.

The main site however, well I doubt I will ever go near again it again until it is completely re-engineered. It's that bad.

The major failing of World is its lack of full native support for either Mac OS or Android, whether that be a proper full functioning mobile version or a proper app aligned with the subscription.

Shocking in 2012.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
The website design is dreadful and where I used the previous incarnation quite frequently the new version is simply terrible. There are so many outstanding (sports) sites that to have almost the entire Football League forced to use this rubbish seems incredible. Presumably it won't change until the hits are so low that something must be done, contract or no contract.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Desktop version is a shambles on my iPhone, didn't have that problem with the old website.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Absolute shit
Surely when it was designed they knew it was crap & thought so be it.

Who made the decision to change the websites.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here