Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club website\ticket problems

I'm having a bit of a problem with the online ticketing website. After logging in, it's asked me to update my details...which is fine, except I cannot change my title as the dropdown box is greyed out. As a result, the system refuses to update my details.
Has anybody else experienced this and if so is there a fix (apart from phoning the club)?

Aug 30, 2011
Brighton
I'm having a bit of a problem with the online ticketing website. After logging in, it's asked me to update my details...which is fine, except I cannot change my title as the dropdown box is greyed out. As a result, the system refuses to update my details.
Has anybody else experienced this and if so is there a fix (apart from phoning the club)?

It happens to me all the times.
Just save it even if you didn't change anything; if it keeps asking to update your details just delete and re-write something (a word/number/letter)
After that you can buy your ticket.
The first 3 fields cannot be changed as they are your title,name and surname (usually people don't change name :) ).

Thanks BWS, the annoying thing is I didn't input the data, the ticket office did after they had accidentally deleted me off the system. I'll give the club a ring tomorrow and hopefully they can sort it out over the phone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's another 'feature' of this rather bizarre system.

'Title' is a mandatory field so you can't save the form if there is no title, but for many people (me included) there is no title stored currently. However title is also a protected field so end users can't update it.

As you've said above, you'll need to phone up and get it sorted that way.

No worries Bozza, as long as they don't delete me off the system again and can sort it...I'll be happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here