Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club ticket office

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
I will hopefully go to Reading on Saturday, but are there any tickets left? Also what time does the club shop/ticket office open to tommorow for me to phone up and book?

THANKS!:)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It opens at 10am and the last I heard is that there were 500 tickets left out of 4000

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It is 10am. You can call at the shop after Tuesday or by telephone booking but again cannot be done until Tuesday and will cost an extra £2 booking fee.

Alternatively you can read the official site and read all this for yourself

Albion Rob

Yorkie said:
It is 10am. You can call at the shop after Tuesday or by telephone booking but again cannot be done until Tuesday and will cost an extra £2 booking fee.

*shrugsshoulders* I woluld always ask on NSC, the offical site info could be anything up to 23 years out of date.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Albion Rob said:
*shrugsshoulders* I woluld always ask on NSC, the offical site info could be anything up to 23 years out of date.

"Now pre-booking tickets for the FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium, versus Manchester United" :D :D

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
Yorkie said:

To be fair, the website doesn't say the opening and closing times of the ticket office and how many tickets left.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I went in on Friday enquiring about tickets, they are going on general sale over the counter on Monday. Talking with the bloke behind the counter he reckoned there were plenty left if I wanted to come in on and buy them then rather than do all the fiddly bits for a postal application.

The number of tickets already sold he gave me was 2450.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
2450 , great turn out but was really hoping we can take at least 3,000 to this one. Wonder if that pub by the station will be showing the Brighton championship videos again ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The figure of 3000 I got from Nsc

Tel number of the shop is 01273 776992 (ticket line) amazingly enough found on the official site.

There is an answer phone which tells you the office opens at 10am

Thankyou :)

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
Yorkie said:

Tel number of the shop is 01273 776992 (ticket line)

Thanks Yorkie, the only number I had written down was the club shops.
:)

P.S Did you get that copy of Build a Bonfire you wanted?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
harry_h said:
Thanks Yorkie, the only number I had written down was the club shops.
:)

P.S Did you get that copy of Build a Bonfire you wanted?

Not yet. Trotster has promised to lend me hers but not seen her yet.

Theatre of Trees said:
I went in on Friday enquiring about tickets, they are going on general sale over the counter on Monday. Talking with the bloke behind the counter he reckoned there were plenty left if I wanted to come in on and buy them then rather than do all the fiddly bits for a postal application.

The number of tickets already sold he gave me was 2450.

I wouldn't believe anything those CHARLATANS say. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here