Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Statement

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
IF we get a replay do you think we will actually sell out?

It is likely to be a midweek game.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought in home cup games, STH had the chance to get their tickets in their allocated seats first and then after a specified time, they were then put on general sale.

The only diff being J Block who now will probably have to move if its a draw

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
The answer to BHA Links' dilemma (and I would imagine very few people could be arsed to join that club and not go to home games!) is fairly straightforward, don't buy a ticket if your conscience troubles you so! :drink:

I joined the Supporters Club (in the days before I was on the Internet) to keep in touch as I live outside of Sussex.

I will not be going to Withdean for the (potential) replay

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
out of interest, if Seagulls club members can apply for the second batch of tickets - does that mean they will have to go on their own ???

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
They should just make the replay (if there is one) avaiable on a first come first served basis. STH are only entitled to tickets for league games played at home. That way, everyone gets a chance to apply for one whether they are STH, Supporters Club, AMS, Glory hunters ect ect

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Trotster said:
They should just make the replay (if there is one) avaiable on a first come first served basis. STH are only entitled to tickets for league games played at home. That way, everyone gets a chance to apply for one whether they are STH, Supporters Club, AMS, Glory hunters ect ect

:lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Trotster said:

Nope. STHs should get first say on their seats for HOME cup games. But they should also have to sign a waiver to say they won't whine and blub if they miss out on the draw for the 50% of tickets for an AWAY game.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
The thing that astounds me, is that in the statement MP stated that the ticket policy has been implented for high demand away games. Well frankly, no, it hasn't, at no point when the policy was decided was it said that 900 fans who go to Millwall get top dibs, potentially taking away nearly 20%of the allocation. I know that this is not the case, and most of those at Millwall were either AMS or STH but they might not of been.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Juan Albion said:
Nope. STHs should get first say on their seats for HOME cup games. But they should also have to sign a waiver to say they won't whine and blub if they miss out on the draw for the 50% of tickets for an AWAY game.

Cant see STH moaning about a fair 50/50 allocation - can you?

Anyway, as its been quoted before (by a certain few STH on a few sites), people that only go to away games give NOTHING to the club. This way, these people that give nothing, will have the chance to give something - innit

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Kaz said:
The thing that astounds me, is that in the statement MP stated that the ticket policy has been implented for high demand away games. Well frankly, no, it hasn't, at no point when the policy was decided was it said that 900 fans who go to Millwall get top dibs, potentially taking away nearly 20%of the allocation. I know that this is not the case, and most of those at Millwall were either AMS or STH but they might not of been.

Even with a Millwall stub, you still had to be a STH or AMS to get a ticket for West Ham

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
f*** sake. If we get a replay, STH's can claim their seats within 48 hours, just leave the rest as a free-for-all first come first served, and have done with it. I can't be arsed with this spackfest every time we get a moderately high profile game come round.

:rolleyes:

Yoda

English & European
Safeway said:
Didn't people who went to the Millwall JPT game get priority over other AMS members, so there was SOME kind of scheme in place?

I do think however that stubs from the Northwhich and Stafford games should have been used instead of Millwall as they were actually matches in the competition we're playing West Ham, and the cynical side of me says that the club told people they would be used in order to get a few hundred on the gate, but what can you do?

I guess at the end of the day I just don't see missing out on tickets for a football match as being something worth raising my blood pressure over.

Perhaps the club would have used them if we had drawn a big side at home.

They used the away stubs as we had a tie away to reward the fans who went away.

???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BHA links said:
Even with a Millwall stub, you still had to be a STH or AMS to get a ticket for West Ham

Can you prove that ?

Did the club check every application - like f*** they did

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
What a ridiculous thing to say. You've got absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back that statement up.

So ask yourself, "Can you prove that?".

Yes actually it was quite clearly stated earlier but never mind Mr T when the going gets tough post a picture of a boy running in a Reading shirt and we will all split our sides (again).

Better still get the board closed down talking about disabled people but yet again the teflon saved you

:D

Beach Hut said:
Yes actually it was quite clearly stated earlier but never mind Mr T when the going gets tough post a picture of a boy running in a Reading shirt and we will all split our sides (again).

Better still get the board closed down talking about disabled people but yet again the teflon saved you

:D

As you wish...

25852.jpg

Not sure if I'd rather be black than spack, though. ???

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Can you prove that ?

Did the club check every application - like f*** they did

From www.seagulls.co.uk

West Ham United v Albion (FAC 3) Saturday 6th January.
Upton Park. 3.00pm.

This match will be all-ticket for Seagulls supporters, who have been allocated approximately 5000 seats.In line with the club's away ticketing policy, 50% of the available tickets will be set aside for season ticket holders and 50% for away members.

Both season ticket holders and away members with stubs from the match against Millwall in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy (28th November) will get priority and these stubs should be included in their application.

Supporters will be able to purchase tickets on the basis of one ticket per person. Season ticket holders should mark their envelopes "STFASTUB" and away members should mark them "AMSFASTUB" These applications will be dealt with in strict order of date receipt.

Remaining tickets from the above allocations will then be sold to season ticket holders and away members without stubs, Seagulls Club members and litter patrollers. These envelopes should be marked "STFA" and "AMFA" respectively.

As various price bands are available tickets will be issued on a "best seat" basis. Prices range from the following:Adults: £12 - £20Senior citizens: £6 - £10Students (NUS): £6 - £10Under-16s: £4 - £5.............

So...................

Are you now saying the club sold tickets to non-STH or non AMS before selling to AMS & STH?

I find that allegation very hard to believe

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here