Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club Shop Online

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What an absolute shambles this is!
Received a gift voucher early in the summer. Unable to use it straight away as almost no stock available - limited range/limited sizes etc.
After three months found a couple of things I liked so ordered them. Oder accepted and confirmed by the club. Three weeks later get an email saying they had made an error and one of the items was out of stock. They plan to credit the gift voucher.
BUT having had the order confirmed I threw the gift voucher away so now have no access to the PIN number which I need to spend the refund.
E-mail the club - they « hope » to respond on three days……I’m losing the will to live let alone spend money with them - meanwhile the other item ordered still hasn’t been dispatched.

My Birmingham born grandchildren are Villa fans (I know but can’t be helped and at least they’re not plastics) and their on- line shop is great - wider range/more stock/speedy processing……….
It’s been like this for years - Albion get so much right. How do they get this so very wrong?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If you don’t know by now not to expect anything but disappointment from club shop, I’m not sure when you will…? It’s been like this for YEARS. Had I received a voucher gift, I’d have told your sender to get their money back immediately. For all the reasons you’ve discovered!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here