Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club Shop Nike Merchandise fail

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
There was a general issue with all kit supplies in the summer and beginning of the season, is this not a result of that and not being as big a market as others in the UK and who Nike supply

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
One mitigating circumstance is Covid - Supply chains from the far east are very, very unreliable when compared to pre Covid days.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
This.

Every training photo and pre-match warm up has the players advertising them just by wearing them.
I have never seen any for sale online nor in the shop.
Blue and black snoods were on sale online until around Xmas. They were also in the club shop in December.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How did I miss those snoods? They look good!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Nothing new has gone out of stock this month specifically.

Also the very popular away shirt will be third shirt next season, so not out of date.
As it stands, it won’t be the third shirt next season, there’s been no mention of this in any club articles.

Nike deal expires at the end of June 2023

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
As it stands, it won’t be the third shirt next season, there’s been no mention of this in any club articles.

Nike deal expires at the end of June 2023
Ah, true. Seem to have this conversation every year, though!

The away kit page on the shop says "Delivery is expected early 2023."

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There was a general issue with all kit supplies in the summer and beginning of the season, is this not a result of that and not being as big a market as others in the UK and who Nike supply
It certainly has a bearing on it l think. The club for some years now seems to have had a tendency to under order on supplies, presumably because they are charged over the odds on any unsold items come the end of the season.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
This. I don't know who the supplier is or the brand of the kit, but I do know that supply issues extend all the way down into the grassroots. Uckfield Grasshoppers, for example, have had issues getting hold of kit for the kids teams.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just saw that the Crimson away kit is back in stock on the club shop website. Adults in all sizes apart from Small, plus Youth and also the Women's fit version in all sizes...

Yes, it came back into stock for the West Ham game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here