Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club online shop stock

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Those lasted long 🤣 But in all seriousness, I will not whinge on what is the greatest Albion day I can remember in recent times. Wouldn’t mind a shirt with Fati on back to celebrate it just that bit more haha

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Whilst it’s certainly true that the Albion are not a big enough name to get top tier service from Nike, I’m not sure that’s relevant here.

As others have said, and I saw myself in the Churchill Square shop on Monday, the physical stores are well stocked - I saw home shirts in all sizes from S to 3XL, for example.

However, for whatever reason, the club aren’t replicating this stock online, so if you only look there you’d think the club is out of stock of many things, when a visit to the physical store will tell you otherwise.

I’ve no idea why this is the case: do the club use a separate fulfilment company for online orders and they are short of stock? Or are the club saving all stock for the hoards of tourists who turn up at the Amex with bulging wallets?

Who knows? But get yourself along to a store if you can and you’ll probably be able to find what you’re looking for.
That's all very well if it's a local shop for local people, but some of us live elsewhere.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
That's all very well if it's a local shop for local people, but some of us live elsewhere.

Tell me about it! I live in Spain and can't give them my money at all. Don't normally buy replica shirts at my age but suddenly I don't give a toss and want to wear it around the Costa Blanca!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Whilst it’s certainly true that the Albion are not a big enough name to get top tier service from Nike, I’m not sure that’s relevant here.

As others have said, and I saw myself in the Churchill Square shop on Monday, the physical stores are well stocked - I saw home shirts in all sizes from S to 3XL, for example.

However, for whatever reason, the club aren’t replicating this stock online, so if you only look there you’d think the club is out of stock of many things, when a visit to the physical store will tell you otherwise.

I’ve no idea why this is the case: do the club use a separate fulfilment company for online orders and they are short of stock? Or are the club saving all stock for the hoards of tourists who turn up at the Amex with bulging wallets?

Who knows? But get yourself along to a store if you can and you’ll probably be able to find what you’re looking for.

Did they have the away one?

I rang the club shop (AMEX) last week and this week and they said they had no stock.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tell me about it! I live in Spain and can't give them my money at all. Don't normally buy replica shirts at my age but suddenly I don't give a toss and want to wear it around the Costa Blanca!
Only joking here but…. You don’t buy a shirt for years and have no intention to ….. then we sign a top player on loan, get a fantastic Europe draw …. And you want the club to send you a shirt at the click of a button. Just shows how difficult it is for the club to plan when on top of this the supplier is saying that they can only have a certain amount 😉😉😉

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Only joking here but…. You don’t buy a shirt for years and have no intention to ….. then we sign a top player on loan, get a fantastic Europe draw …. And you want the club to send you a shirt at the click of a button. Just shows how difficult it is for the club to plan when on top of this the supplier is saying that you can only have a certain amount 😉😉😉

Barber noted in his program shirt sales are up by 200% that alone should show the demand for this 'limited' shirt will be even greater.

Each season the demand goes up and they never stock enough.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Barber noted in his program shirt sales are up by 200% that alone should show the demand for this 'limited' shirt will be even greater.

Each season the demand goes up and they never stock enough.
I would imagine that worldwide demand for shirts has increased for most clubs (except Chelsea 😀), together with that for NFL kits, cricket stuff, etc, etc because of the widening worldwide markets. As one of the leading suppliers I expect Nike tell you when you can have your stocks, not the other way round.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Only joking here but…. You don’t buy a shirt for years and have no intention to ….. then we sign a top player on loan, get a fantastic Europe draw …. And you want the club to send you a shirt at the click of a button. Just shows how difficult it is for the club to plan when on top of this the supplier is saying that they can only have a certain amount 😉😉😉
I take your point but that is not quite true. I have been trying to buy the green and black shirt for weeks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here