Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Club football during the useless international break

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It'll be thrilling to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 41, make his umpteenth comeback in the pointless and shite Swedish national team and to watch Southgate lead his boys to a 0-0 in Italy and 1-0 win against Ukraine, as we head into the Euro qualifiers where we over eight or nine games will see which ones out of Ireland, Sweden and Kazakhstan will join San Marino, Andorra, The Vatican State and Scotland in the limited and exclusive "not going to play in the Euros" club.

But even so there's a wee bit of club football for us who just aren't that into watching Harry Maguire jogging around protecting his ankles for 90 minutes.

Tonight we have a proper good one between League One top teams Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley. I will certainly tune in, anyone else?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It'll be thrilling to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 41, make his umpteenth comeback in the pointless and shite Swedish national team and to watch Southgate lead his boys to a 0-0 in Italy and 1-0 win against Ukraine, as we head into the Euro qualifiers where we over eight or nine games will see which ones out of Ireland, Sweden and Kazakhstan will join San Marino, Andorra, The Vatican State and Scotland in the limited and exclusive "not going to play in the Euros" club.

But even so there's a wee bit of club football for us who just aren't that into watching Harry Maguire jogging around protecting his ankles for 90 minutes.

Tonight we have a proper good one between League One top teams Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley. I will certainly tune in, anyone else?
:lolol:You're a very naughty boy!

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
You prompted me to watch the highlights; looked like a terrific match - the Barnsley limbs for the late clarifier were brill. But I just can’t fathom how something so MASSIVE is defeated.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was a great game, that.

Always enjoyable to see SW suffer, too.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Watched the Barnsley MASSIVE second half at it was a decent game

Nice little 11/1 treble on
Plymouth
Both teams to score in the York-shire Derby
Doncaster - which I cashed out 30 seconds before the Crawley equaliser

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
After yesterdays great (and profitable, I had Barnsley to score at least two with the odds of 3.20) game, we have Mansfield vs Grimsby tonight.

It is colliding with Ireland vs Latvia and since I sort of want to see Evan Ferguson in action, I haven't decided what to watch yet - but regardless, it will be a night of League Two level football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here