Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Communication

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Jesus some of you lot are so precious and as I pay £500 odd plus a year in a small way it is some of my business.

So do I.

I can appreciate concern when the transfer dealings seem to be one way, but I trust the club to have irons in the fire when it comes to anyone leaving being replaced.

One of those things you'll just have to trust them on I'm afraid.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sums this board up full of tossers that jump down peoples throat if they dare question the club or have a different view/opinion.

It's called adult debate but carry on ....... you jumped up CJTC ( thought I'd bring my reply down to your level ! ).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I always feel great anxiety during these windows of foreign flair opportunity because i know something will happen, and i do squirm at the thought of not knowing, but logic climbs into the way of that worry and states that we're not in a position to demand news when there isn't any yet. All we have is a modicum of patience and doing what we can to not believe the "insiders" who come on here to spread around possibilities that the most of us choose not to go on specific flaccid transfer rumour sites to avoid.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why should they disclose personal dealings and contract talks.
If you are that desperate, whack half a million quid into the club and you can get on the board.
Then you will even find out who shit in the Palace dressing room

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The club have been almost leak-free since July and have clearly placed a large emphasis on keeping schtum. I, for one, believe that is the correct decision.
What exactly would you like to be communicated openly? That we're in the market for such & such a player?
Negotiations should be and are conducted in private.

I wouldn't say it was entirely leak-free when at least three people have been told that Bridcutt is a done deal. BW also knows everything that's going on at the club.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sums this board up full of tossers that jump down peoples throat if they dare question the club or have a different view/opinion.

Get used to it. It tends to happen on a any public forum when you make a stupid suggestion or assertion.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I wouldn't say it was entirely leak-free when at least three people have been told that Bridcutt is a done deal. BW also knows everything that's going on at the club.

That bit is very true. If he's ever given you a condescending reply it's just because you are not worthy of his exalted position and inside knowledge.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

If only, and I've NEVER claimed that I did either. Please get you facts straight TB.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

No. They do that if you ask a stupid question. Almost everyone has argued their reason for not sharing the information you want - and you've interpreted their different POV to you as them being tossers.

Maybe you should stop for a second and think about the replies people have taken the time to write. You may end up becoming more informed.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That bit is very true. If he's ever given you a condescending reply it's just because you are not worthy of his exalted position and inside knowledge.

Seriously unfair post. Are you missing Gus that badly? Aah, diddums.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nobody mentioned Gus.

It's the only subject I've claimed inside info on! But that didn't stop your earlier ill-informed post either, did it?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
There you are. Case proved. The club is not leak free.

I didn't claim it was! It is certainly better at avoiding leaks than it was under the previous regime. But do carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here