Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club 24 (formerly Club New York/The Church) has closed. AGAIN

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Shoooosh is what was the Honey Club. Stupid name.

I agree Audio is about the only serious dance music venue we have left. And as much as they know what they're doing I've never really warmed to the place as it's just not that well set out. All a bit cramped. Although the same could be said of many Brighton clubs in fairness.

The Volks certainly caters to a more "underground" crowd, but it's really not my scene. You'll not find any house at Volks
Agree with most of what you say except I've always thought that Audio has a much better layout than any of the other clubs in Brighton. It has a great outside area, a bar in all positions so you don't have to squeeze past people, good sound, etc. Compared to Digital which had a godawful layout and was always far too full.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Agree with most of what you say except I've always thought that Audio has a much better layout than any of the other clubs in Brighton. It has a great outside area, a bar in all positions so you don't have to squeeze past people, good sound, etc. Compared to Digital which had a godawful layout and was always far too full.

Great venue, Escape Club, 20 years ago almost to the day had a chat upstairs with Liam & Noël at the aftershow party of their biggest ever gig, all of 600...pre launch of first album

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here