Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Closure...

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
What happened next...???

Following on from eastlondonseagull's need to know about the on-street pizza machine there are quite a few more threads which I missed the end of - or maybe they just fizzled out...
such as

Junior Beach Hut's broken leg - is he ok?

Hiney's fantastic There's going to be a fight thread - was a punch ever thrown? has anyone gone to prison or moved house? how are neighbourhood relations now?

What happened?!!

Last edited:

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
Another one I've thought of ....
what happened about the guy whose wife was going to be taken out for a romantic dinner by some sleazy client....

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Old Goat said:
what happened about the guy whose wife was going to be taken out for a romantic dinner by some sleazy client....

I was also interested to hear the outcome of that one. Can't remember who was asking for the advice though.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I was also interested to hear the outcome of that one. Can't remember who was asking for the advice though.

I think it was Lokki.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I thought this thread was going to be about the annoying use of the American word 'closure' :angry:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Lammy said:
I thought this thread was going to be about the annoying use of the American word 'closure' :angry:

So did I. Hate that word with a vengence :angry: :angry: :angry:

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
I'm going home with a tear in my eye after the failure of this thread....

no answers

nobody cares

:shrug:
:down:
:cry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: What happened next...???

Old Goat said:

Hiney's fantastic There's going to be a fight thread - was a punch ever thrown? has anyone gone to prison or moved house? how are neighbourhood relations now?
that ones still going on i think

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for asking:

JBH went to the fracture clinic today and has had two small wooden splints inserted in his cast.

The smaller bone didn't look to have healed to well and they will check next Wednesday then maybe decide on surgery if not good or wait another week - been studying the x-rays. The bigger bone looked much better.

He is quite low at present but a good network of support from his football team usually visiting daily cheers him up.

Not back at school yet either - possibly after half-term. We are all hoping he is out of plaster or at least has a shorter cast by Easter as we are going to Disneyland Paris.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Beach Hut said:
Thanks for asking:

JBH went to the fracture clinic today and has had two small wooden splints inserted in his cast.

The smaller bone didn't look to have healed to well and they will check next Wednesday then maybe decide on surgery if not good or wait another week - been studying the x-rays. The bigger bone looked much better.

He is quite low at present but a good network of support from his football team usually visiting daily cheers him up.

Not back at school yet either - possibly after half-term. We are all hoping he is out of plaster or at least has a shorter cast by Easter as we are going to Disneyland Paris.

And do you think we care :salute:

The Laughing Bluebird said:

It was me. Posted the outcome, not very exciting I'm afraid though. No deaths, stabbings or shaggings. Is the search facility still working? Anyway it's there if you care to look. Much calmer now.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lokki 7 said:
It was me. Posted the outcome, not very exciting I'm afraid though. No deaths, stabbings or shaggings. Is the search facility still working?
nope ,tell us here?

OK. Got the missus to make it a drink, not a dinner. When the time comes she will drag a colleague along, that way he has to behave. She can leave at any time (and not have to wait for the cigars), and most importantly I can meet her to prevent the slimey c*** from making a cheeky lunge at the end of the night. This way the missus can still promote her career, and I can avoid sewing post bags. Simple really, but I was spewing at the time I first posted.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lokki 7 said:
OK. Got the missus to make it a drink, not a dinner. When the time comes she will drag a colleague along, that way he has to behave. She can leave at any time (and not have to wait for the cigars), and most importantly I can meet her to prevent the slimey c*** from making a cheeky lunge at the end of the night. This way the missus can still promote her career, and I can avoid sewing post bags. Simple really, but I was spewing at the time I first posted.
seems fair enough to me

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lush said:
There's no way. Why do you think they call it "Plaster of Paris"?

*cast!*

Well if he's not we won't be joining the queue for rides as you can go to the front as classed as disabled :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here