Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
who's stalking me??
myspaz views have gone up 50 times since 10am this morning

Not me. I've only just woken up. I got 100 view the day that Aids put my MySpace on here.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
mendoza10 said:
who's stalking me??
myspaz views have gone up 50 times since 10am this morning
Same thing is happening to mine, view count has rocketed the last two or three days.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
ginadim said:
Not me. I've only just woken up. I got 100 view the day that Aids put my MySpace on here.

ive not seen his site before - and as for you ust waking up, youve missed a gloriously sunny day with people walking round town in shorts and flip flops!

Trigger said:
Same thing is happening to mine, view count has rocketed the last two or three days.

something strange, maybe they caught wind how good your background is and wanted to see it for themselves :jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
Well, he's telling me crap jokes about nuclear disasters. So he must have got a bit better.

Whereas the parrotts-ate-them-all joke was quite the knee slapper.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
ive not seen his site before - and as for you ust waking up, youve missed a gloriously sunny day with people walking round town in shorts and flip flops!

I live in Cardiff. We don't have people in shorts here. It probably is sunny though. If I could be arsed to open the curtains...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
At least I don't think beating up women is hilarious. Beating up men on the other hand...

Jesus, that makes me sound well bad. As I told you its the only joke I remember, never said i was proud of it.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Jesus, that makes me sound well bad. As I told you its the only joke I remember, never said i was proud of it.

But it's ok to make a joke out of a nuclear disaster. Hmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here