Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble said:
What's the big f***ing deal?

Get a life?

you're the sad arse reading threads you're not even intersted in.

in fact, you may have a point. I'm not even that interested init. Just ever so slightly bored.:D

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Nibble said:
in fact, you may have a point. I'm not even that interested init. Just ever so slightly bored.:D

Boredom is pretty much the reason this board exists, its a wonderful incite to people cybersexing, a great look at the lives of people as they post their daily events from the good mornings, to the whats for lunch/dinner, i am about to get laid, i shagged a minger, my wife has giving birth but im posting, working at KFC, hens and occasionally some posts something that is to do with Albion (mainly about Kuipers v Henderson or Wilkins is/isnt good enough)

But it gets people through the day, and thats ok with me :D

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
Boredom is pretty much the reason this bored exists, its a wonderful incite to people cybersexing, a great look at the lives of people as they post their daily events from the good mornings, to the whats for lunch/dinner, i am about to get laid, i shagged a minger, my wife has giving birth but im posting, working at KFC, hens and occasionally some posts something that is to do with Albion (mainly about Kuipers v Henderson or Wilkins is/isnt good enough)

Well said Mendoza:clap:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
mendoza10 said:
Boredom is pretty much the reason this bored exists, its a wonderful incite to people cybersexing, a great look at the lives of people as they post their daily events from the good mornings, to the whats for lunch/dinner, i am about to get laid, i shagged a minger, my wife has giving birth but im posting, working at KFC, hens and occasionally some posts something that is to do with Albion (mainly about Kuipers v Henderson or Wilkins is/isnt good enough)

That is all well and good, but have you sorted the futon out?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:

Thanks, that really touched me. I like to think my posts are helping people through their boring days by posting useless rubbish.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
well im glad i touched you (in a non scary stalker/pervy kind a way)

just need this thing to stop on page 23 and i win the game (me thinks ive lost)

Yeah, we don't need any of that scary stalker/pervy business going on now.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I am unwell. I have a head cold, what is the best remedy?

Echinacea and vitamin C. Get down to Holland and Barrett NOW!
Alternatively, I'm sure Nibble can relieve some of your pain.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
Echinacea and vitamin C. Get down to Holland and Barrett NOW!
Alternatively, I'm sure Nibble can relieve some of your pain.

That pain my dear will never be relieved. Have taken loads of vit c.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
ginadim said:
Not only is my sister underaged, but her boyfriend, who is also an Albion fan, might not be too happy about that.

She may be underage to YOU, but to me she is ripe and ready for plucking

Now where is she?

xx

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Alright mate? Time for marmite on toast, methinks :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here