Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
he was talking to me not you:angry:

Oh God Les, You have Gina, let me have at least one of your cast offs. As you know, I don't mind stirring the porridge.:nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can I have your mobile number please Ginadim?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Oh God Les, You have Gina, let me have at least one of your cast offs. As you know, I don't mind stirring the porridge.:nono:

Gina satisfys my erge for lady love. She is also a front to make me look straight.

Kinky is my lover, we kiss and cuddle in secret. He does outreagously perverted things to me.

You are there for my hardcore needs. 2 minutes of full out loving. There is nothing approaching romance but I like having you there.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Can I have your mobile number please Ginadim?

What the f*** is this shit MoH? I never expected you to stitch me up:angry: :angry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Gina satisfys my erge for lady love. She is also a front to make me look straight.

Kinky is my lover, we kiss and cuddle in secret. He does outreagously perverted things to me.

You are there for my hardcore needs. 2 minutes of full out loving. There is nothing approaching romance but I like having you there.

I think I need more.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
ginadim said:
Only if you promise to send me a picture message of yourself.
Yeah OK then. :pissesoffLes:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Nibble said:
Sorry, shall we end this thread and start exactly the same conversation on a new one? Is there a maximum page number you would like to see enforced?

Somewhere in the 20 or so pages of this thread, there was a little guessing competition about how many pages it would get to. I can't be bothered to flick back, who's winning?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hiney said:
Or a life

Or both

What's the big f***ing deal?

Get a life?

you're the sad arse reading threads you're not even intersted in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here