Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Uncle Buck said:
It might be.

Always worth looking on the Word Association thread to see where a lot of the drivel is...

That was a long time ago.... In Peru when the internet was cheap and the goats cheaper - however not as cheap as the girls

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
mendoza10 said:
Is this thread a clue as to why Kinky Gerbils has the most posts on NSC by a long long way? - 32655 and counting

AHow many of those posts include some reference to the sharing of love juices with another NSC member? Whittle those out and I doubt he'd be in tripple figures.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bad Ash said:
AHow many of those posts include some reference to the sharing of love juices with another NSC member? Whittle those out and I doubt he'd be in tripple figures.

:wave:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
GinaDIN

I have had a look at your myspace but decided not to add you as you're not really my type and I'm not too fussed by the whole stalking thing, however I do quite fancy a bit of your sister. Could you send her round?

Much obliged

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Uncle C. Not sure if you will get this as you seem to post quite late at night.

I can imagine the scenario: You're in bed, wondering if you should try your luck with your wife, not sure if you should cos she never says yes, then your own homosexual thoughts creep in and you feel guilty to your man lovers 'cos you are trying it on with a lady but then you think you should do your duty with your lady wife but then,ooh, you're gay so is it wrong but who cares 'cos she will say no anyway, then you just say f*** it 'cos you can't control your urges so you get out of bed, throw on a leather, diamante studded G-string, whack one of your wifes' bras on, cover it all up with a big old perv mac and head straight for Dukes Mound where the same dilema occurs.

"If it feels so right, how can it be wrong? I do love a stiff one up me, but is it perverted, OOOOOH, I can't decide".

So you ching off to a late night internet cafe and you're at the keyboard thinking "is this right, am I wrong, oh f*** it- I'll cover up my latent homsexuality by finding someone who sounds a bit more confident in their sexuality on North Stand Chat and make out they're gay, that will sort me out. Then I'll head off to bed but not before locking the bathroom door and getting my old Happy Days annual out and whacking away like a little monkey to the photo of Chachi with his hands wrapped around the Fonz on the back of his motorbike".

Something like that or am I just clutching at the proverbial straws?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Bluejuice said:
GinaDIN

I have had a look at your myspace but decided not to add you as you're not really my type and I'm not too fussed by the whole stalking thing, however I do quite fancy a bit of your sister. Could you send her round?

Much obliged

Not only is my sister underaged, but her boyfriend, who is also an Albion fan, might not be too happy about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports