Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clocks Go Forward Tonight...

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Uncle C said:
Dont you pick on Aids.
You put your information in the public domain and he reads it. Why do you have a problem with this?

There's nothing wrong with looking at information. There is however, an issue with stalking.

1066gull

ginadim said:
There's only one freak around here. And it's not Les.
oh f*** off, i dont spend my time all afternoon talking about my sexual fantasies to someone across the other side of the country

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ginadim said:
I'm not down with the lingo, but is that something about drugs?

I promised the wife I would sow seed in the front garden now the weather is warming up.
Shes on a short holiday with the girls in Portugal and when she gets back will be looking forlorn.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AdrianDINho said:
oh f*** off, i dont spend my time all afternoon talking about my sexual fantasies to someone across the other side of the country

Thats only because even girls on the net won't talk to you.

Last edited:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Les Biehn said:
Why am I a freak:lolol: Coming from you that is a complement. You f***ing spoon fed gumble duke.

Girls, girls, behave:nono:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
AdrianDINho said:

And neither do I. The other side of the country would be someone in West Wales. I don't know anyone from there.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Only because no one would listen. And what makes you think that they weren't actually together, or even still are at the moment? Just give it up you f***ing desperate sack of shit.

:lolol: Sometimes I love this place. Not at the moment like, but sometimes.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
AdrianDINho said:
We have already said we were together last night.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mendoza10 said:
is myspace down??
i need to stalk someone

Just go through the phone directory. That is in the public domain so they are just asking for it.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
mendoza10 said:
i had a look at your page, thats one more for your count - does that count as stalking?

Only if you actually declare to the world that you are stalking me. I still don't know who added me on MSN, I won't post their address, probably a data protection issue with that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Works for me. Ooops!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here