Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Clinton Morrison is ruining my life

stingray

Jan 23, 2018
if he'd just lay off the fakin' it rude bwoy accent I might take him a tiny bit seriously. Idiot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like Morrison. As someone else mentioned, his enthusiasm is infectious, and he does provide some proper analysis and insight into the games he is watching. He pays attention and knows the players names, which is a pre-requisite for the job of course, but that isn't something you necessarily get from everyone on the panel ("Merse" - I'm looking at YOU). Always makes an effort sartorially as well. He's a good guy.

As an aside - did anyone catch George Boyd last week ? They sent him to Fleetwood I think, or some other similarly obscure grim northern griefhole to report on a game. He was HOPELESS. They'd go to them at the stadium to describe a goal or an incident as it plays out on a replay for us viewers. Poor old George was just blurting it all out within 10 seconds of the camera landing on him, leaving Jules (in the studio) to re-summarise the incident while they played it out, otherwise there'd just be complete silence over half the replay as the goal went in.

Its probably not as easy a gig as it looks. But for George, I think its going to be a case of "err...don't call us..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here