Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clear The Air Meeting Today

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Title of this thread needs changing. Or move to childish ramblings? Mods, can you clean the board up - too many threads essentially speculating in the same thing but now out of date and I'm sure fresh speculation will start when further snipets are given today!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Sooner or later there will be a press conference so he's just hedging his bets!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I've been told that, at some stage in the future, BHAFC will hold a press conference.

I've also been told that Gus Poyet, currently suspended, may or may not continue as Brighton manager. This decision may be his to make, or it may not be.

I've been told that there are reasons for Gus being suspended, and that these reasons may or may not be the same as the reasons for Tarrico and Oatway being suspended.

Finally, I've also been told that, irrespective of whether Poyet continues as manager now, BHAFC will definitely at some stage in the future appoint another, different manager. It is quite possible that this appointment will be announced through a press conference. It is also possible it will be announced through an official statement from the club. It is not wholly out of the question that Harry Redknapp will one day be Brighton manager. However, there are other possible choices: some of these choices are foreigners who are known to prefer a style based on the passing the football along the ground rather than hoofing it to a front man.

I can't possibly tell you who has passed on to me these golden nuggets of information. You will just have to trust me.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I've been told that, at some stage in the future, BHAFC will hold a press conference.

I've also been told that Gus Poyet, currently suspended, may or may not continue as Brighton manager. This decision may be his to make, or it may not be.

I've been told that there are reasons for Gus being suspended, and that these reasons may or may not be the same as the reasons for Tarrico and Oatway being suspended.

Finally, I've also been told that, irrespective of whether Poyet continues as manager now, BHAFC will definitely at some stage in the future appoint another, different manager. It is quite possible that this appointment will be announced through a press conference. It is also possible it will be announced through an official statement from the club. It is not wholly out of the question that Harry Redknapp will one day be Brighton manager. However, there are other possible choices: some of these choices are foreigners who are known to prefer a style based on the passing the football along the ground rather than hoofing it to a front man.

I can't possibly tell you who has passed on to me these golden nuggets of information. You will just have to trust me.

:bowdown:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I really wouldn't sit here holding your breath for any imminent news, chaps.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nothing happening here, I'm going home, it's getting chilly and this drizzle is nasty.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I want to believe you, but it all sounds too good to be true. C'mon, share your source!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here