Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clear The Air Meeting Today

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That's strange as I always had you down as one of the negative moaning minnies.

You can't argue with where he has taken us (4th in the Championship) from where we were when he arrived. However, only the foolish would claim his ill-informed public pronouncements can continue. And, yes, I have frequently criticised him for moaning about budgets and referees, backing Suarez, his love affair with other clubs, especially Leeds, and his arrogance in that, in his head, he can walk into virtually any Prem job. He can't.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So, let me see if I've got this straight: Gus is staying, resigning having paid the penalty clause, being fired with no compensation, being allowed to leave quietly and he's going to Malaga, Stoke, Everton, Leicester or Palace. Our new manager is Rafa, RDM, Pulis, Sherwood, Ole and Gus.

Seems clear enough to me.

FFS

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's not a poor example - you stated quite categorically that Gus' comments were NOT with Tony's blessing - i.e. you're in the know. A statement more like "I doubt Gus' comments were made with Tony's blessing" would be an opinion while you've made your statement as fact.

Because I KNOW it is fact.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Looking increasingly likely that Gus is staying :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Up yours anti-Gus brigade, the legend that is Gus Poyet could be here to stay afterall - Climb back on this bandwagon lads, because your current one reeks of shite!

Eagerly anticipating all the U-turns and retracted words if it happens :lolol:

Because of a post on Twitter! Straw clutching par excellence.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Because I KNOW it is fact.

But can provide no proof and use a vague example of you being in the know ( it's a statement almost any of us could have made with some certainty ).

Can't find anything you've posted about Vincente that can't be classed as vague.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But can provide no proof and use a vague example of you being in the know ( it's a statement almost any of us could have made with some certainty ).

Can't find anything you've posted about Vincente that can't be classed as vague.

TBH I don't give a flying **** if you believe me or not. I suggest you remove your head from Gus' backside. You might be able to see better.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There's a post on the Football Rumours site (today's 'big reveal' apparently) that Gus was suspended for having talks with Chelsea about becoming Mourinho's assistant. Why would he want to be an assistant anywhere?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Looking increasingly likely that Gus is staying :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Up yours anti-Gus brigade, the legend that is Gus Poyet could be here to stay afterall - Climb back on this bandwagon lads, because your current one reeks of shite!

Eagerly anticipating all the U-turns and retracted words if it happens :lolol:

Staying because he wants to or because no premiership team has approached? I can see you are happy about this but even you must wonder what will happen when the first vacancy higher up occurs. Leave now or during the season, I know which is better

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There's a post on the Football Rumours site (today's 'big reveal' apparently) that Gus was suspended for having talks with Chelsea about becoming Mourinho's assistant. Why would he want to be an assistant anywhere?

He wouldn't. And its Football Rumours.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
TBH I don't give a flying **** if you believe me or not. I suggest you remove your head from Gus' backside. You might be able to see better.

Nothing to do with having my head up Gus' backside - both sides are to blame and both sides have shown poor judgement.

Thanks confirming that you're not in the know though - I suggest you post real hard facts before claiming such ridiculously stupid closeness to knowledge next time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Hilarious. So what were Tanno and Charlie suspended for? Were they going to be assistant's assistant and assistant's assistant's assistant?

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
It does seem highly unlikely though - given the lack of any leaks of any kind so far - that this information would come from the Bloom family.

It could be a deliberate leak. Get it leaked on here so it's debated for a couple days and people are used to the idea by the time it's officially announced.

All you have to do is pick someone you know will blab, and bingo.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

You didnt mention all of it, assistant now manager in waiting for when The Special One leaves, which would be a major factor in any decision he made but I dont believe it as why put his house up for sale. I believe that he had earmarked either Newcastle or possibly Malaga as a future opening or him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nothing to do with having my head up Gus' backside - both sides are to blame and both sides have shown poor judgement.

Thanks confirming that you're not in the know though - I suggest you post real hard facts before claiming such ridiculously stupid closeness to knowledge next time.

Seriously, how do you draw that conclusion you deluded idiot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here