Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clear The Air Meeting Today

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
There is more chance of me getting into bed with Cameron Diaz that Poyet being here next season.

based on the fact you said there was no way Poyet would be at the Albion next season, LAST summer, can you introduce me to Cameron?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be a spectacular reconciliation, but if it's one Tony is happy with, then I can only support it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yeah ok, whatever you say...We will see.

The "We will see" part of your post suggests all your statements are indeed ...... based on nothing ..... unless you want to provide the evidence ?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Please let it be true. Gus will take us up next season without the lottery of the play-offs.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
An extension of his contract would price him out of other jobs as regards the compensation we would claim so make his keeping him more likely, only a few very rich clubs could afford to entertain him and not the average Premier teams. I so hope that this proves to be true..

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
After an opportunity to reflect, Gus will now be beginning to realise that his loss is greater than Tony's.
A possible compromise shouldn't be out of the question.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have been advised that there is a Board Meeting in London today. No idea if Gus is attending though.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
And the e-mail from Gus was actually sent out to every single member of staff at the club, not just the senior management.

Perhaps there was another email sent to senior management which we don't know about, which resulted in his suspension (not the leaked one).

I wonder if anyone responded to the email that was circulated? Maybe someone did and it escalated from there...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
based on the fact you said there was no way Poyet would be at the Albion next season, LAST summer, can you introduce me to Cameron?

And he would have been had anyone come in for him. But after our awful end to the season, no one wanted him, so he signed a contract extension with us. Now he thinks he is hot property again, he has shot his mouth off again and here we are....I think it would be hilarious if no one wants him, when clearly he had a plan in mind. Do you really think Bloom would take him back, after he has all but called his/our club small time and tin pot outfit???

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
According to a work colleague who has business connections with the Bloom family....

Huge fall out between Barber and Gus, Bloom stuck in the middle, clear the air talks being held yesterday and today, Gus reigned in on a few things and review of playing budget has taken place, extended contract for Gus and his staff with a personal apology to follow with regards to his post Palace comments and subsequent e mail sent to senior management within the club. (The basis of his suspension)

Not spreading bullshit, just passing on what I was told today by someone who I trust, take it or leave it.

I really hope you are right mate. Im off on hols tomorrow by the time I get home maybe bridge and upson will have signed Gus back at the helm and Albion favourites for the champoinship next year!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'm starting to not care what's going to happen any more, but you stating what you "imagine" other people think, progresses us no further whatsoever. Still, if it makes you feel important, carry on.

Doesn't make me feel anything. I think it's very sad that people would want him back in charge after the last fortnight.....FFS people have a bit of pride in your football club.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We could just pretend the last 2 weeks have been a bad dream and look forward to next season.

yep I have been in that shower too pity is Victoria Principal was not there though :lolol:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
And he would have been had anyone come in for him. But after our awful end to the season, no one wanted him, so he signed a contract extension with us. Now he thinks he is hot property again, he has shot his mouth off again and here we are....I think it would be hilarious if no one wants him, when clearly he had a plan in mind. Do you really think Bloom would take him back, after he has all but called his/our club small time and tin pot outfit???

When did he do this?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

I must have missed that. I thought he had simply questioned whether he had reached his limitations with the budget being proposed for next season. Very different interpretation and far less sensationalist to yours.

Sounds about right,Gus may now be regretting Brassing himself off so much every time a press mike was shoved in front of him,if there is to be clear the air talks I imagine it will be on Blooms terms and conditions,it now seems that prem clubs aren't queuing to blow smoke up poyets arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here