Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clear The Air Meeting Today

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
we are all sumising again, how about this, the meeting took place in Italy? Its possible, away from the ground and prying NSC eyes.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
There is no way on gods green earth he would get a extension on his contract, the length of his contract has been one of the biggest problems. I don't doubt for one second there is a meeting(although I don't think Poyet would be invited), but I wouldn't hold out much hope for a Gus return. I would have thought he has well and truly burn't his bridges and even if they did all kiss and make up. There would be so much bad feeling it would only all blow up again....Someone is going to have to go, they are probably meeting to see if they can sack him for breach of contract, without having to pay him off.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
According to a work colleague who has business connections with the Bloom family....

Huge fall out between Barber and Gus, Bloom stuck in the middle, clear the air talks being held yesterday and today, Gus reigned in on a few things and review of playing budget has taken place, extended contract for Gus and his staff with a personal apology to follow with regards to his post Palace comments and subsequent e mail sent to senior management within the club. (The basis of his suspension)

Not spreading bullshit, just passing on what I was told today by someone who I trust, take it or leave it.

Plus Gus reigning in his ego, a bit of humility and apologies all round, if this is true this would be a great news.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hope not . Poyet hd his time, now time for someone to tweak us and take us to next level .

If poyet returns I wouldn't clap him , sing his name unless he really proves his devotion. This could take a long time

Rather him F off after all that's happened

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Do we know Bloom isn't at his place in Australia at the moment? Because if he is then it doesn't make a difference where in the world Gus is.

Do you really think he wouldn't be here contributing to the discussions??......

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Would be the worst thing that could happen. Poyet can't keep running off at the mouth and getting away with it. There is more chance of me getting into bed with Cameron Diaz that Poyet being here next season. Do people on here really think Tony Bloom is the sort of man you can just take for a bit of a tosser like Poyet has???...Isn't going to happen.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Plus Gus reigning in his ego, a bit of humility and apologies all round, if this is true this would be a great news.

More chance of me having that £81 million lottery ticket in my wallet than that happening

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
And, as Leigull said, why then were Tarrico and Oatway suspended just because of something Gus said after the match.
That was reported to be related to the discussion that they had with the players at the next t training session after the Palace game, comments that may have needed to remain in house until the dots and crosses were in place regarding next season.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Love it to be true BUT......don't think it is and definitely won't be holding my breath until 7

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here