Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You could have at least tried to work a U2 pun into the thread title rather than a Queen one.

Clayton - Even Boro than the real thing

"Chances of Clayton signing: Gone"
"Clayton to Stay faraway, Brighton were So Close."
"We Still Haven't Found What We're Looking For"

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well ****ing good to luck to Clayton then, in a shithole industrial wasteland of empty factories and billowing chimneys with a 3/4 empty stadium each week ha ha !!! DAFT WANKER !!:wanker:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well ****ing good to luck to Clayton then, in a shithole industrial wasteland of empty factories and billowing chimneys with a 3/4 empty stadium each week ha ha !!! DAFT WANKER !!:wanker:

Doubt he gives a shit what you say.

He's probably earning your yearly salary in a month.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Normally I totally agree with HKFC but the first I knew that Clayton wasn't coming was this thread title. The others did not give that message. Merging threads is annoying I agree and there are a lot of idiots doing it for fun but I think this one is quite reasonable.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I am not convinced , with Clayton. We already have Crofts,Stephens (Kemy and JFC ) fighting for the centre of midfield . Crofts has a better goal record than Clayton .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I am not convinced , with Clayton. We already have Crofts,Stephens (Kemy and JFC ) fighting for the centre of midfield . Crofts has a better goal record than Clayton .

Kemy and JFC aren't good enough though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here