Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Claude Puel sacked?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Fear we are going to get the backlash of this. Probably won't have a manager in place but more likely a coach from the backroom who is popular with the players and who they will be pleased to play for. That coupled with our atrocious away form means not looking forward to the trip as much as I was a couple of hours ago!!

Statement on LCFC website says that Mike Stowell and Adam Sadler have taken charge while they look for a new manager. This will be the 5th time Stowell has taken caretaker charge of Leicester. Ominously he has never lost a game with 4 wins and 3 draws in the 7 games he's been in charge for.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Statement on LCFC website says that Mike Stowell and Adam Sadler have taken charge while they look for a new manager. This will be the 5th time Stowell has taken caretaker charge of Leicester. Ominously he has never lost a game with 4 wins and 3 draws in the 7 games he's been in charge for.

The multi-talented Adam Sandler.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I doubt they'll have appointed a manager by Tuesday.

They couldn't do much worse than this

managers.jpg

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Fear we are going to get the backlash of this. Probably won't have a manager in place but more likely a coach from the backroom who is popular with the players and who they will be pleased to play for. That coupled with our atrocious away form means not looking forward to the trip as much as I was a couple of hours ago!!

This

Sod it - a few beers and you never know.

Or you probably do.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Must be due a loss then.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure about all the cries of 'just our luck' etc.

Prior to catching lightening in a bottle Leicester City were us and countless other teams.
Since that one season they have slowly been regressing back to their norm.

If the Albion weren't embarrassingly shitehouse away from home this game would only ever be a 'pick'em by an odd goal'.

As it is the only reason Leicester are guaranteed the win is because CH hasnt learned a single lesson from 30 ish previous matches.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He started yesterday.

Nailed on turgid nil nil. Stop the rot. Neither team will want to lose on Tuesday.

I'll take 0-0 for every game until the end of the season, except the cup final, of course

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
New manager bounce a myth.

Us being absolute rubbish away not a myth.

Will still lose

Must win hudds

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nailed it. People are acting as if we would have stood a chance, we let a two goal lead slip to Fulham away ffs! Home games are vital from here on in, would be surprised if we picked up more than 1 or 2 points away from home.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Any chance of Chilwell being fir for Tuesday or is he a long-term absentee?

Claude Puel was unsure if Chilwell would be fit when interviewed last night following the Palace defeat.

[tweet]1099400852723380224[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here