Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Classy Millwall

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Absolute nothing club whose sole contribution to English football has been the go to club for public disorder.

Apart from that, they're basically Walsall
If you turn Walsall upside down the become Mellsell. So basically you're correct.

Your just Walsall, your'e just Walsall, you're just Walsall upside down
Not a city just a borough, not even a town

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yea true. I remember reading the Argus articles and the banning orders from the club for the Brighton fans doing the helicopter thing when Leicester were in town.

Oh....
Some lissed u
Yea true. I remember reading the Argus articles and the banning orders from the club for the Brighton fans doing the helicopter thing when Leicester were in town.

Oh....
it was one bloke - absolutely hammered and he was singing budgie the little helicopter 🤦🏻‍♂️ I mean as stupidity goes that has to be it - imagine the embarrassment at court!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The usual ignorant stereotyping on this thread. I used to live in Dulwich and worked with quite a few Millwall fans. I went with them to a few home games and some London aways in the late 80s and early 90s. Not much different to watching Brighton really. In fact I’ve seen knobhead Brighton and Millwall fans. The Old Den was a great place to watch football. The new ground is a bit soulless, like Stoke.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Zoom in on the front row of that video for a minute - there’s Shirley from Eastenders just chewing gum and literally 12/13 year olds making throat slashing signs - then Shirley disappears… the spend the end zoomed in on pogo stick man. It’s a seriously good watch.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Zoom in on the front row of that video for a minute - there’s Shirley from Eastenders just chewing gum and literally 12/13 year olds making throat slashing signs - then Shirley disappears… the spend the end zoomed in on pogo stick man. It’s a seriously good watch.
It practically oozes class.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
The Millwall sign is upside down too

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
There’s SO much to enjoy. The bloke in the tracksuit who’s clearly done at least a gram of hooter up one nostril in one go. The world’s fattest man in the world’s greenest t-shirt. The 12 year old at the front who has the “cap and hood up” take on not getting recognised despite the fact you can see his full face and it’s f**king boiling, given everyone else in a t-shirt. The upside down Millwall sign. The constant chavalanche joining the fray. Anorexic Pat Butcher. It’s absolutely glorious.

If @Neville's Breakfast ’s pupils acted like that he’d expel the lot.

:lolol:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Their signature song is no-one likes us - as if they are victims. no-one like them cos they act like ****s. They even have fights with their own fans, like when they got to the FA cup final

Racism is still deep rooted at that club whatever they might say

Their signature song is no-one likes us - as if they are victims. no-one like them cos they act like ****s. They even have fights with their own fans, like when they got to the FA cup final

Racism is still deep rooted at that club whatever they might say
and let's not forget those seig heil chants, when they played us. Proper Nazis.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
and let's not forget those seig heil chants, when they played us. Proper Nazis.
Err…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here