Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Classical music.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Do some of yr radios have an Internet option, as if I lose CFM on DAB, I can listen on Internet.
Or the old fashioned fm
I think it will be FM for me for a while. I bought my DAB radios and a receiver for the hi-fi pretty early on - before internet radio was a 'thing'. I'm looking at an internet / DAB+ / CD thing for the kitchen though - as Mrs Bodian is keen on quite a few of the internet stations she gets on her tablet, I listen to CD's - and we tend to have Classic FM on a Sunday. So, something that does the full range will be great. Just a bit galling to make something that's been so great for 20 years basically redundant.

We can get Classic FM on the telly, and play it through the hi-fi in the living room.

The car sounds a bit of a faff though. When we bought this one my only requirement was that it had DAB, for 6 Music and the cricket. I guess I'm going to have to get a new car.....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think it will be FM for me for a while. I bought my DAB radios and a receiver for the hi-fi pretty early on - before internet radio was a 'thing'. I'm looking at an internet / DAB+ / CD thing for the kitchen though - as Mrs Bodian is keen on quite a few of the internet stations she gets on her tablet, I listen to CD's - and we tend to have Classic FM on a Sunday. So, something that does the full range will be great. Just a bit galling to make something that's been so great for 20 years basically redundant.

We can get Classic FM on the telly, and play it through the hi-fi in the living room.

The car sounds a bit of a faff though. When we bought this one my only requirement was that it had DAB, for 6 Music and the cricket. I guess I'm going to have to get a new car.....
We've only got a Ruark, which has been fantastic for us.
We can stream our iTunes through it.
Great sound and very stylish, plus British made.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

A lovely piece of music, nevertheless…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here