Classic from the NUFC Forum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
This was posted on the NUFC forum after losing against us!

i saw this result and punched out a window in my house, i have glass in my nuckles and its gonna cost me at least 200

good job nufc, supporting you is s***

:clap::clap::clap:

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Another classic. And who says that the Premier League have the best fans.....

Re: WHAT A PILE OF f***ing sh***
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 11:08:39 PM »
Right with you sausage.* fu**** 30 quid on drink to watch that s***.* fu**** w***kers. I hope they get relegated.*

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Reading their two message boards, they do seem like extraodinarily bad losers. We we a shit side, lucky own goal, should've been a penalty, etc, etc...

Up next: comments on Brighton's ground: expect "nae pubs, half-finished... plastic, soulless bowl".

(Having said that, I took a bunch of decent Toon fans from the dreary away end concourse off to the East Central bar. They were amazed at the quality and the comfort. Plus the fact that we actually welcome away fans in all our bars. Unheard of elsewhere.)

Funniest thing for me was a mate texting me before the match to say that some bloke in the pub he was watching the game in was gong around telling everyone he'd bet £2k on Newcastle to win...I'd have some sympathy for the chap...but we're in the 5th round, so I don't :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports