Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Class Acts

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I've seen her in that Morecambe & Wise dancing sketch and I've never seen anything less sexy. Not sure what all the fuss was about.

News readers were only ever seen from the midriff up in those days, it seems weird now, but I remember being a bit shocked as a kid that these people actually had legs at all.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sophie Raworth can give me her opinion on anything.

Don't deny that public schoolboy types might get their rocks off over her, or bank managers dressing up in nappies might find her appealing. But dear god, no! Just mumsy, epitomy of mumsnet.

Last edited:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
So how did you mark the special day when GB News had someone on who used to read the news many moons ago, when all our special ones were a bit younger and a bit less ranty?

Stretch, yawn and a fart for me. Couldn't actually be bothered to watch it.

Looking forward to the next special event already though. The fast pace of modern life really is a breathless roller coaster ride.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Angela Rippon is on GB News for one day, still a class act at 77, she handles Live TV with ease.

Go on take a sneaky peek.

Who else in society is a class act???

Ps I appreciate a nomination but there are others with class too.:lol:

PPS, let's keep it non-political please guys.

I am not surprised in the slightest that you are one of the very few people that watch GB News, it is absolutely dreadful.
But then you do seem like a loner to me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't deny that public schoolboy types might get their rocks off over her, or bank managers dressing up in nappies might find her appealing. But dear god, no! Just mumsy, epitomy of mumsnet.

I think this post says more about your mind than everyone else’s :smile:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Your mum.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
2_Rylan-Clark-Neal-breaks-Twitter-silence-after-splitting-from-husband-Dan-after-six-years-of-ma.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

I am not surprised in the slightest that you are one of the very few people that watch GB News, it is absolutely dreadful.
But then you do seem like a loner to me.

I will take that as a compliment.

I will take being a shepherd to sheep any day.

You go off and baa with your mates.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here