Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Class Action Park

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CLASS ACTION PARK - SKY DOCUMENTARIES 9PM TOMORROW (13TH) and then on for ever more afterwards.

Clashing with the Albion so set your video recorders to fun!

It's the second greatest documentary you can possibly watch (see above - although Battered isn't a documentary, it's a love story) I urge those that can to watch it.
If you think you might, I suggest you don't click on the links above, you really need to experience the park in innocent glory.

:bounce: - 21:00 tonight.

I guarantee this is MORE enjoyable than palace getting dry humped by an awful Burnley team - or your money back.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I remember back in the day you could dunk your head in a vat of boiling acid...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Now seen it.

The owner has an awful lot of Trump characteristics.

A must watch for certain. Terrifying stuff.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
As the guy says, after the first death you'd expect something to be done...

Or you could remove the speed-limiter from the go karts and take them out on the highway!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The description of the 'water' in the wave pool will live with me for a long time. :sick:

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Watched this for a second time last night, this time with Mrs Dolphins and my 19 year old twin boys, one of whom seemed to think it sounded great! :facepalm:

Fascinating stuff and incredible that it was still in operation in 1996 - the missus and I had visited Florida at least a couple of times prior to that (and numerous times since), and to compare EVERYTHING between the Orlando parks and Action Park, was quite something. If anyone reading this thread hasn't yet watched it - do it!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Thanks for the heads-up on this one, I watched it last night and it's a great story. Both hilarious and tragic at the same time.

A lot of truth in how 'different' the 1980s were for children growing up, not necessarily specifically at Action Park, but just in terms of the era.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Watched this last night. Very very entertaining. Would terrify me these days, but don't tell me as a teenager you wouldn't have loved that place. Its no Croydon Water Palace, but still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here