Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Clarkson what do you think of him?

Clarkson, what do you think of him?

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I largely like him.

I suspect CLARKSON is largely an act he puts on, with considerable success, whilst Jeremy Clarkson is probably a decent chap. I certainly think he comes across well int the Farm series and I find the Grand Tour a good watch, if often quite predictable.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I remember a comic saying the worst gig ever hey got hired for was a posh meal in London. Clarkson was in the audience and proceeded to try to work out the punch lines and heckle him. When the comic turned on him the room sided with the golden boy Jeezer. Clarkson just sounds like a ****.
And who needs to sing a racist song when reviewing cars and calling people slopes?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I largely like him.

I suspect CLARKSON is largely an act he puts on, with considerable success, whilst Jeremy Clarkson is probably a decent chap. I certainly think he comes across well int the Farm series and I find the Grand Tour a good watch, if often quite predictable.
This, I suspect that he has found a way to be outrageous and offensive for money and exposure and he is milking it. Sometimes as he dances around the line he steps over it and goes too far.

Either that or he is actually a bellend and just happened to get paid handsomely for it.

Certainly makes good TV though.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think he's a dinosour and a f***ing twat.

he was a good journalist but fame/money and the trappings have just given him too much license to be an utter bell end.

I'm fairly sure most of it is an act, but if he's not a weapons grade cockwomble, why would you do it? Even his daughter thinks he's a twat. case closed.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I think he's a dinosour and a f***ing twat.

he was a good journalist but fame/money and the trappings have just given him too much license to be an utter bell end.

I'm fairly sure most of it is an act, but if he's not a weapons grade cockwomble, why would you do it? Even his daughter thinks he's a twat. case closed.
This.

He used to be wry and knowing, an agent provocateur. Over the last few years he's gone full dickhead. Never go full dickhead.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I should have added, I’m a car fan/I’m not a car fan to the options. I reckon most who like him also like motoring, those who don’t prefer a bike or a hike :wink:

BrianB

Sleepy Mid Sussex
Nov 14, 2020
An utter knobhead .
However , inadvertently with the help of Caleb and the farm manager has done a good job of highlighting the problems in farming today - that he was happy to help start..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I love how the discussion has morphed into, 'is he actually a bellend or just pretending to be one?'

Either way it's not great is it?

Can we change the poll options? 🤣🤣

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This.

He used to be wry and knowing, an agent provocateur. Over the last few years he's gone full dickhead. Never go full dickhead.
Well that took a turn...

...thanks.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
He makes me chuckle, sometimes in a 'OMG, did he really just say that' kind of way, sometimes in a 'normal' way but in Clarksons Farm he gets a 'aw, he's alright really' vote from me. Yes obviously he has gone way to far at times but I'm a forgiving type of person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here