Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clangers vs wombles

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Epic stuff, but I'd go Clangers on 2 counts (assuming they've 'plotted-up' pwoppa; keep it tight & ain't bloated on Blue String Pud).

Battle of Neptune: Clangers to win after Womble Mob fails to show - due to massed suffocation.

Cardiff: Clangers survive re-entry - thanks largely to them getting kitted out in Designer kevlar breast-plate clobber. They sneak into town after landing in the River Taff the night before & cunningly whistle in some main Soul Crew Faces (who hate Wombles coz they iz seen no-mark Cockney mugs boyo). Wombles get run all over the gaff but manage to burrow their way out of a truly brutal shoeing.

:clap:

:lolol:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
You can tell its a boring Friday afternoon, no footie 'til tomorrow, no new signings and it's not quite time to go to the pub.

Clangers v Wombles: Clangers win every time for me.

I hope Seagulls can beat Tigers too.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Wombles would win, while tidying up they would take away the Clangers string for recycling and the poor Clangers would starve to death, fact!

Did Tomsk ever do Madame Cholet?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Depends entirely on tactics. If I was managing the clangers, I'd tell them to chuck litter on the ground in front of them, then kick the wombles up the arse when they went to pick it up.

That's a bit of a cheap shot fight fair & square you coward, toe to toe fisticuffs or f*** off back to the moon

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I can imagine the Clangers arranging a well planned mass attack at Wimbledon common, only for the Clangers to find out that the Wombles have moved to Milton Keynes as they had been refused planning permission to expand there homes. Everyone would then hate the Wombles BUT Orinoco who who had refused to move to MK as too lazy set up the AFC Wombles with Alderney and demanded that the outcast Wombles returned all the furniture that he said rightfully belong to them and not the rabble that moved to Milton Keynes. The Clangers in the meantime had returned home in shame.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Not sure about the comparative sizes but the Wombles seem much bigger so it would be like heavy weights fighting against pink fly weights. Wombles will sit on them.

Madam Cholet

Feb 29, 2012
And may I set the record straight. I may have dropped a clanger from time to time but I have never done or been done by a Womble. Although I used to think Neil Sullivan was pretty fit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Wombles by a country mile...... Great Uncle Bulgaria for the intelligence, Madame Cholet for continental guile and Tomsk because he can't read or write but, he can pick up big rocks..

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Madame Cholet would suck the soup dragon into submission. Walk over for the Wombles.

paddywhack

Jan 19, 2010
If history teaches us anything, it is that the Wombles would bottle it, move north and quickly change their name to the Wombles of Milton Keynes Dons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here