Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clackers?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I really enjoyed the concept of a "misery drawer" wherein you store all of your unpleasant Albion memories and where you go to wallow in self pity whenever you feel a glimmer of hope.

I like this so much that I am going to find my own dreadfulness ( which stretches back beyond Kerry Mayos testimonial where I realised my marriage was over, through a turgid evening spent with Mark Macammon, my co hosting of the Ian Hart show and the reprucussions of that...waaay back...turf moor...Prenton park...*shudder* Niall Quinns header in the FA cup against Arsenal...I can store it all in my attic of despair.

I like this concept a lot.

Sorry to hear about your marriage. Glad to hear you liked the concept though :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Oh ffs. Is this the same woman that ruined the atmosphere last season with a ballad when the place was rocking beforehand... ?

:ffsparr:

Rocking? Hardly.

I think she adds's to it, about the only way we'll ever get GOSBTS sung at a decent speed.

Anyway you got your wish, she's not coming now, due to not being able to fit into the pre-match build up.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Can we have someone playing an ORGAN over the PA system like they have in America? Then we'll know when we're supposed to sing.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Rocking? Hardly.

I think she adds's to it, about the only way we'll ever get GOSBTS sung at a decent speed.

Anyway you got your wish, she's not coming now, due to not being able to fit into the pre-match build up.

If she'd sung GOSBTS on the playoff night rather than a dreary Westlife hit, it might have been a bit more inspiring. The place actually had a buzz beforehand.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Rocking? Hardly.

Shame. I like her singing a lot.

Have we had it confirmed that there will be No Clackers - I do hate them, however.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Would love it if we had clackers with Poyets smug face printed on them, which we could hold up to the cameras before kick off and then spend 90 mins smacking the sh1t out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here