Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clackers given out at Newcastle game today

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Friday 26th April Leicester 1 Watford 2 look it up muppet

Ok muppet. Now let me know when you catch up with the rest of us and realise we're talking about the play off game. 1-0 Leicester.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Ok muppet. Now let me know when you catch up with the rest of us and realise we're talking about the play off game. 1-0 Leicester.

I was talking about the home game against Watford in April, I did not see the play off game. However what we do know is that Leicester and Brighton are not in the final

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I am talking about the play offs

Ok. I'll be sure to inform Newcastle of their playoff loss today. :thumbsup:

For the record I can't stand the clackers. Flags are much better. What did you think of their use at the Stockport game?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did Newcastle ask Gus for permission to use clackers?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Secretly though hes quite relieved they lost

maybe, maybe not. The club would have made it from the payout for the league positions.

Apparently he gave his sports direct staff £50k in shares each after a good financial year. Fair play to him, wish my company did that.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
maybe, maybe not. The club would have made it from the payout for the league positions.

Apparently he gave his sports direct staff £50k in shares each after a good financial year. Fair play to him, wish my company did that.

In that case they could at least f'ing smile!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Clappers or Clackers who gives a feck-----I've managed without them since the mid seventies----------a total joke.

as you have with incontinence pants but some things just become an inevitability.......

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
as you have with incontinence pants but some things just become an inevitability.......

If you send me your address I'll send you our six clappers/clackers---unused.
Next time try to get your revenge in a little bit quicker cos no one knows what the feck your on about now:p

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester against Watford clackers. Brighton against Palace clackers, both games lost. Newcastle clackers and losing, what does that say. It takes away from a real atmosphere. I think only Norwich have won with them.

Got a text today from a Chelsea STH friend who apologised for taking the piss re out clappers the other day. Chelsea handed them out at the Bridge today. And won.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Got a text today from a Chelsea STH friend who apologised for taking the piss re out clappers the other day. Chelsea handed them out at the Bridge today. And won.

Like I said, the fans will decide. Yes they are used and I am not against them for last games or first games of the season. However the crowd need to generate the atmosphere with voices on big match occasions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here