Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL Final 20/21. Who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 20/21 CL Final

• Chelsea

Votes: 54 23.0%
  • Man City

Votes: 61 26.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 120 51.1%

• Total voters

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Think it’s disgraceful both of these teams were part of the attempted coup to undermine the CL final. Don’t think either of them, or indeed any of the pretenders, are fit to lift the cup.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
Chelsea as a default option of Man City's petulance the other night. That said, Ali should have seen a red card. But their bench screaming "we're in a final, be careful" is just too much for me.

I also find Pep really annoying so a failure to win the trophy would just be hilarious.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I hate both clubs so ideally it will be null and void

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would prefer one of these English clubs( at least their representing England) than any European club to win it. It also shows how strong the Premier league is and Brighton are a part of that.
City for me as we beat them the other day and despite the money play in an attractive style.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I could not normally give a fig about the CL and cannot remember the last time I watched some. But I was planning on making an exception for this one, even before Tuesday. I shall be cheering on City as I have no great affection for Chelsea and a lot of time for the faithful, good-natured majority of City fans that followed their club to the third tier and back again. Sure there has been some entitled blathering about Tuesday but that's not all of them.

twr93

Aug 2, 2019
London
Regardless of club affiliations/opinions its always good to see an all English final. Despite the antics of pep/citeh fans over the last few days I'd much prefer them to win it. Far more deserving of the crown 'champions of Europe' than a Chelski team that has looked average at best at times this season

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Man City

It will be another English club that has won the European Cup

How many will it be now?

I'm sure the rest of Europe are very envious

I think it's great two English teams are in the final

This really grates in France

Good enough for me

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Man City

It will be another English club that has won the European Cup

How many will it be now?

I'm sure the rest of Europe are very envious

I think it's great two English teams are in the final

This really grates in France

Good enough for me

Spain got 28 CL / EL wins since 2000, England got 7, yet I dont think I've seen many English fans being envious so I dont think the opposite will happen either. Many will ignore the game though as finals between two teams from the same country tends to be boring.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Spain got 28 CL / EL wins since 2000, England got 7, yet I dont think I've seen many English fans being envious so I dont think the opposite will happen either. Many will ignore the game though as finals between two teams from the same country tends to be boring.

Swanny do you have the stats prior to 2000
Was that the year CL was born ? Btw
I know Real had a very good pedigree back then from the Di Stefano era Liverpool also

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Swanny do you have the stats prior to 2000
Was that the year CL was born ? Btw
I know Real had a very good pedigree back then from the Di Stefano era Liverpool also

Since the EC became the CL in the 92/93 season:
Spain - 11
Italy - 5
England - 5
Germany - 4
Bunch of other nations - 1

All time (including EC) Spain got 18, England 12 and Italy 11.

UEFA Cup / Europa League since merging with the Cup Winners Cup in 1999:

Spain - 10
England - 4
Portugal / Russia - 2
Bunch of others - 1

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017

I meant different teams

Spain is predominantly barca & real

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
Since the EC became the CL in the 92/93 season:
Spain - 11
Italy - 5
England - 5
Germany - 4
Bunch of other nations - 1

All time (including EC) Spain got 18, England 12 and Italy 11.

UEFA Cup / Europa League since merging with the Cup Winners Cup in 1999:

Spain - 10
England - 4
Portugal / Russia - 2
Bunch of others - 1

Remembering English teams were banned at a time of domination

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Don’t really care. I hope it’s a horrible exhibition of football that gets lambasted by all and sundry across Europe. Any team that participated in the ESL fiasco is public enemy number one at the moment. **** ‘em.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I meant different teams

Spain is predominantly barca & real

Ah, yes. In the last decade England definitely got a higher number of top clubs. Things like that can change quickly though - go back another ten years to the early 00s and teams like Valenica and Deportivo frequently challenged Barca/Real for titles, while in England it was all about United & Arsenal.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I hope football is the winner

CL1.JPG

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I know a few Chelsea fans so would love them to win it, always love an underdog too and if they can summon the spirit of Munich I think they can do it. It's a win/win for us all though as we are guaranteed an English winner of the trophy.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Don't really give a sh*t , but after the Citeh fans gobshittery when they lost to us I would prefer Chelski just to piss the Citeh self entitled twatts off even more!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here