Love to see big clubs crash

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Their own players on a hat trick

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Injuries, tons of goals and assists and only 2 minutes added on! [emoji23]

Definite sympathy vote!

Annoys me when they do that. There should have been at least 6 mins. I'm sure the neutrals woulda wanted more.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Fat Lady singing

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You were the same guy who said La Liga is just a few top teams and a bunch of Championship level sides right?

Gotta love the classic "no one can play football outside the UK" mentality. Same one that made Roy Hodgson not scout Iceland.

Its fun how football reflects a nations attitude and history. The Italian furbo. The Dutch utilisation of small spaces. The British superiorty complex of the old Empire that would never fail or even be contested.. and then fell due to that hubris...

Yeah it was me. I stand corrected, a few top sides and le perro y el pato

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I thought the 2014 Brazil vs Germany game would never be topped for sheer comedy. I was wrong.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't know about sacked in the morning, more like sacked halfway down the tunnel after that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We really ought to get #Bielsa2Barca trending.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Coutinho scoring two against his own team. [emoji23]
Enlighten me please someone. Why is Coutinho playing for BM against his club. Did Barcelona give permission. If they did it seems a strange decision.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
With most players being a one club player seems to be admired (Giggs etc at Man Utd) but for some reason it’s used as a reason to criticise Messi. I don’t get it.

If you read up on the psychology of Messi, essentially an introverted, somewhat socially awkward personality, he craves the security of a familiar language and a familiar club where he is cocooned and feted, and you can understand why he has stayed there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here