Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I toured the universe and beyond that night, a bottle of red wine, gin, cigars and then eating a yoghurt with enough shit in it to get 5 people mashed (not my words, but the words of the 'chef') - I went into orbit, only when it took about 20mins to pick up a glass of water did it hit me that I was in trouble... my housemates were very worried... When I came round they'd been taking it in shifts to watch me, literally in fear I might die.

I never wished to repeat that moment... It wasn't good. Well it was at first, I flew high survived and came back to earth... I think I was pretty lucky tbh.

A cautionary tale for sure.

I remember the only time I did acid that a much older and caring friend said something that seemed a bit odd at the time- "when you do acid for the first time, you need a "captain to steer the ship for you" Wise words and it seems your housemates were your captains whatever it was you took :smile:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Who knows. :)

The apartment is gone... thank God.

No, I'm not. If I could play bass I would be ****ing a woman now, not chatting about Brighton etc..

Pity - he's well cool, but a bit of a stoner by all accounts... oh and yes his ladies rolodex is probably pretty epic... sigh.

Keep on rocking and keep on keeping on :)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I remember the only time I did acid that a much older and caring friend said something that seemed a bit odd at the time- "when you do acid for the first time, you need a "captain to steer the ship for you" Wise words and it seems your housemates were your captains whatever it was you took :smile:

Yep - I'll always be grateful to them... literally by my bedside through the night... one of them became a paramedic, which I guess says it all.

I love how this thread has become a retirement home for ageing hippies and the terminally shite... lol... oh well.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Some wonderfully idiosyncratic scores and results tonight. Always enjoy seeing Lazio lose.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So, if Inter grab a point at Barca next week, unlikely Barca will qualify for the knockout as Inter will only need to beat Viktoria Plzen.

Thoughts with the former spanish giants!!!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Usually more of a Championship man but I think I'm going with Chelsea vs Milan rather than Preston vs WBA tonight, not least thanks to Prestons goal difference of 3-4 after 11 games.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
How shite is Mount really... can't say I've ever held him in particularly high regard but he looks like he's on a different level compared to everyone on the pitch... and not in a good way.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Have to say, GP does look particularly well groomed these days, trendy haircut and the beard shaped.
Written into his contract ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Lovely goal by Bellingham for Dortmund.

3rd youngest player (19 years, 98 days) to captain a side in a Champions League match.

Youngest captain to score a CL goal.

Looking good for next month's World Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here