Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£25m in the bank, Tony Bloom is....

More like £35m with add ons and more than £25m up front according to most sources…

What a poor move so far but no doubt his time will come… or we’ll have him back please.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They were alright, but not winning any titles playing like that.

A852688E-F9E5-4123-A19B-4BE7B47B6B43.png

Bossed Ajax, were a Haaland away from a 6-1 win.

I agree though, I’m sticking my neck out that ManC will win the EPL, with Real, PSG or ManC to win the CL.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
View attachment 151821

Bossed Ajax, were a Haaland away from a 6-1 win.

I agree though, I’m sticking my neck out that ManC will win the EPL, with Real, PSG or ManC to win the CL.

Bossed Ajax but I'm not sure how much it says really. I don't see Ajax getting much against Napoli or Liverpool this season... will be a battle against Rangers for the 3rd place in the group.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bossed Ajax but I'm not sure how much it says really. I don't see Ajax getting much against Napoli or Liverpool this season... will be a battle against Rangers for the 3rd place in the group.
Told u Brighton are better than Ajax this season swanny !!!

Grandpa goalie and Bassey what a donkey. Surely Brighton weren't in for him.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Told u Brighton are better than Ajax this season swanny !!!

Grandpa goalie and Bassey what a donkey. Surely Brighton weren't in for him.

Think Brighton vs Ajax would have been a pretty tight game. Your main point a few weeks ago however, that they don't have any talents... didn't agree with it then and don't agree with it now. Think we'll see Rensch, Timber, Taylor and Kudus in pretty big clubs eventually. But yeah they're weaker than they've been for a few years.

Gerry Hamstra (Overmars replacement) said that Brighton made a bid for Bassey, don't see many reasons he'd lie about it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Liverpool literally always lose in Napoli, even peak Klopp teams, before the owners let the midfield get too old and slow. Liverpool need to improve fast to scramble some wins together in all competitions.

Interesting in this thread that virtually no one’s mentioned the much-loved Conte’s star studded first team losing!

Does nsc have zero interest in Spurs?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Going to miss my first Graham Potter game in a long time. Off to smoke some weed and have a few beers with a buddy. Hope Chelsea beat Red Bull though.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I forgot about Bernardo, is it decent for Salzburg? Playing champions league football is a big achievement for him seeing as I remember him bring a donkey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here