Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Whilst we may not like city, Real Madrid are just a Spanish version of the same ....

Also the referee let RM get away without some bookings in first half which would have left them with 10 men in second half and then wehave the time wasting theatricals.

Hope Liverpool stuff them.

Yep. Both everything that's wrong with football and corrupt as ****, but for it to happen to city like this is pretty bloody sweet even if it is at the hands of RM

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
City choked. They led by two goals on four occasions and couldn’t see it out, pretty pathetic. It’s amusing to see the oil barons get beat, even if it is by an equally loathsome state sponsored club. Good luck to Liverpool in the final who somehow have ended up being the good guys in this cash drenched competition.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
City choked. They led by two goals on four occasions and couldn’t see it out, pretty pathetic. It’s amusing to see the oil barons get beat, even if it is by an equally loathsome state sponsored club. Good luck to Liverpool in the final who somehow have ended up being the good guys in this cash drenched competition.

Let’s stop this Liverpool love in eh, can’t stand them either.

I’d rather Madrid smash them, hate em.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That referee, wow. A Champion’s League semi final should have someone more competent.

Great comeback by Madrid though

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Love the wind up of Lescott

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why just why?

Truly UNBEARABLE plastics for me.

Yeah I know all the big 6 have them, but honestly, Liverpool are now the KINGS of plastics. I feel physically revolted at their stolen empty glory. I know a couple of them, and they do nothing but bask in their fake adoration of a football club they've never been within a hundred miles of.

Yes, I am getting old and cantankerous, and I find my tolerance levels for this kind of shit dropping off a cliff. F*ck Liverpool, I hope they get absolutely HUMPED in the final.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Not keen on Liverpool but it was only a year ago that Real Madrid were trying to destroy competitive football, AND THEY STILL ARE. No way can I want them to win anything. On this one occasion I hope Liverpool beat them, and I think they will.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
So pleased City lost. The only team in the country I really don't like. And that includes Palace and Leeds.

So it was Etihad vs Emirates tonight. Arab vs Arab.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Yeah I know all the big 6 have them, but honestly, Liverpool are now the KINGS of plastics. I feel physically revolted at their stolen empty glory. I know a couple of them, and they do nothing but bask in their fake adoration of a football club they've never been within a hundred miles of.

Yes, I am getting old and cantankerous, and I find my tolerance levels for this kind of shit dropping off a cliff. F*ck Liverpool, I hope they get absolutely HUMPED in the final.

Thank you, saved me typing exactly the same…..

Not to mention intolerable accents, the false cheeky chap image, confrontational, sanctimonious attitude many have.
Having worked, and spent time in and around the suburbs of Liverpool, I honestly can say I hate the place, detest most of the people and can’t stand the beatles, or that dreadful song “ferry across the mersey” cringe fest of a song.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018

I find myself conflicted: one of my best and longest mates is a Liverpool fan and regular match goer and I genuinely enjoy his love for the club and their successes. But at the same time the thought of the Brighton Kop makes me cringe so hard I nearly disappear into an infinite shame vortex of second hand embarrassment and that makes it impossible to want Liverpool to win.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thank you, saved me typing exactly the same…..

Not to mention intolerable accents, the false cheeky chap image, confrontational, sanctimonious attitude many have.
Having worked, and spent time in and around the suburbs of Liverpool, I honestly can say I hate the place, detest most of the people and can’t stand the beatles, or that dreadful song “ferry across the mersey” cringe fest of a song.

Take it you’re not keen then.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fancy conceding on 90, 90+1 and 90+5 to chuck a Champions League semi final down the shittter.

:lolol:

Get in!

The sound of the ‘flush’ will be ringing in their ears for a while yet!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here