Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s their away kit - they wore it when they beat us at The Amex this season

It’s awful. Although I must confess I had forgotten they wore it at the Amex.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The hilarity of seeing Liverpool V City trending on twitter as everyone thought it was a foregone conclusion.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I mean, you’d need a heart of stone not to laugh

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Must admit, Liverpool v Real Madrid is a far more mouth watering final than Liverpool v City

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Funny, had a quick look at Blue Moon forum and they seem to think all the world (BT, UEFA etc) is against them.

I can't stand Real or City for all they both stand for, but this has been funny as ****

Haha that's unbelievable. Haven't they heard the cringe flattery from the BT commentators? It's unbearable.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fancy conceding on 90, 90+1 and 90+5 to chuck a Champions League semi final down the shittter.

:lolol:

Get in!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hahahahahahahahaha

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Whilst we may not like city, Real Madrid are just a Spanish version of the same ....

Also the referee let RM get away without some bookings in first half which would have left them with 10 men in second half and then wehave the time wasting theatricals.

Hope Liverpool stuff them.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Whilst we may not like city, Real Madrid are just a Spanish version of the same ....

Also the referee let RM get away without some bookings in first half which would have left them with 10 men in second half and then wehave the time wasting theatricals.

Hope Liverpool stuff them.

True, and I hate Madrid just as much but they are preferable to city as they are more than a thousand miles away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here