Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder if they hate Real Madrid as much as they hate us (after our win last season) on Blue view?

Amusing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So funny. Totally spoilt the evening for BT's extremely biased coverage. I hate how they expect all the English to want city.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don’t care who wins this as long as they beat Liverpool. The idea of them winning a quad is just awful.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I might have missed something as didn’t bother with the build up, why are City playing in their training kit?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've been the first to criticise Gareth Southgate for England. In fairness to him the games last night and tonight highlights why TAA last night and Grealish tonight don't make the big games.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
So funny. Totally spoilt the evening for BT's extremely biased coverage. I hate how they expect all the English to want city.

Funny, had a quick look at Blue Moon forum and they seem to think all the world (BT, UEFA etc) is against them.

I can't stand Real or City for all they both stand for, but this has been funny as ****

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Based on the patronising attitude of many of the City fans I encountered at the FA Cup semi final, can’t say I’m sorry to see them sucker punched.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here