Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL and that sort of shite

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
An obvious comparison, but from what I’ve seen Jude Bellingham looks potentially far better.

Whoever he chooses as his next club, I hope he’s not lumbered with Solskjaer.

Agreed, Bellingham is a special, quite unique talent. He can do it all in midfield - Gerrard-esque but with possibly even better technique than Gerrard.

It’s incredible to watch an 18 year old boss top level games like he does - he would have started in the Euro’s for me.

As you say, desperately hope he doesn’t join United and in fact, I hope he stays in Bundesliga for the next few years. Can’t wait to see his career progress.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Agreed, Bellingham is a special, quite unique talent. He can do it all in midfield - Gerrard-esque but with possibly even better technique than Gerrard.

It’s incredible to watch an 18 year old boss top level games like he does - he would have started in the Euro’s for me.

As you say, desperately hope he doesn’t join United and in fact, I hope he stays in Bundesliga for the next few years. Can’t wait to see his career progress.

He should come a club like Brighton. [emoji851]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Say what you want about taking the knee but you have to praise the Legia fans for their creativity...

ewlmb9k19oq71.jpg

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Seems a farce Not to lose but to field a reserve side after all that effort to qualify for Europe

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
MONEY.

Plan was CL, 2nd best rinse must be PL, so everything else just a financial distraction?

The Spurs squad is trash.

Can’t afford any injuries to the first team - we have West Ham away, United and Everton away in the next 3.

In a cup you can lose 2 and still go through you have to balance the squad

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
United looking terrible.

Players playing as if they thought getting rid of Ole would magically solve their failures.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
United looking terrible.

Players playing as if they thought getting rid of Ole would magically solve their failures.

Shows the depth of the problem if wan bissaka, Fred, van de beek and Mc tominay are in the starting eleven, plus a cumbersome Maguire.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here