Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR To Aston Villa?

SE4 GULL

Oct 8, 2010
Brockley LONDON SE4
From the BBC:

Aston Villa are leading the chase to lure former Sheffield United midfielder Colin Kazim-Richards back to England from Fenerbahce.
Full story: Daily Mail

Don't shoot the messenger...

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
at the end of the day the lad was right about his ability.........................

he hasn't done too badly now has he?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good player, never quite showed his best for us I don't think. Villa would be a great move for him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good move if it comes off.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Good for him. I'd like to see him back in England.

Still think he was poor for us, but that doesn't take away from his achievements since.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I will never forget Millwall away when he made Zak Whitbread look like an idiot. 3/4 step overs befor nutmegging him. Millwall fans were not best pleased :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
He wasn't as prolific as we all hoped he would be (not exactly deadly inside the six yard box!) but the goals he did score for us were all absolute crackers.
Good luck ... I liked him at the Albion and still rate him

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He was alright, when he could be arsed.

Exactly, if a player has that much ability and makes it clear that he would really rather play for someone else whilst at the Albion then it is only right that that happens...skilful player, but we don't need players with an attitude like him in our team...don't think he would get through the door of the Gus bus, let alone have a seat on it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
"leading the chase"? He was saying he was desperate to get back to the UK a couple of years ago.... sounds like his agent wrote that story...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I will never forget Millwall away when he made Zak Whitbread look like an idiot. 3/4 step overs befor nutmegging him. Millwall fans were not best pleased :lolol:

...and for doing that he got an almighty bollocking from someone on the management for "taking the piss out of another pro"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here